Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Snatchman

Mark,

Those brass plugs turned up today. I ain't just chuffed, I'm willing to have your babies for that one mate. They're perfect. Thanks ever so much once again.

have my babies.sh1t.now your scaring me fattf.glad there ok mate.i take it they fitted ok ?
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
      have my babies.sh1t.now your scaring me fattf.glad there ok mate.i take it they fitted ok ?
      I'm not as quick as you at getting things fitted, Mark. I'm a mere mortal, (without a Tardis). Still have to finish all the final bits on the filter yet, so hopefully should be fitting the system sometime over the next few weeks. You'll know when I do it due to the blubbing session I'll be having when I've done a Dr Blot and pi$$ed my engine oil all over the drive.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
        I'm not as quick as you at getting things fitted, Mark. I'm a mere mortal, (without a Tardis). Still have to finish all the final bits on the filter yet, so hopefully should be fitting the system sometime over the next few weeks. You'll know when I do it due to the blubbing session I'll be having when I've done a Dr Blot and pi$$ed my engine oil all over the drive.
        if you do dont post on here,unless of course you want the pi$$ taken out of you for the following week or two.buy the way the best bit is you can have THE PLUGS F.O.C. P.S I THINK MY TARDIS HAS BROKE.IT WONT LET ME GO BACK IN TIME TO WHEN I FITTED THE CAM IN MY ENGINE.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

if you do dont post on here,unless of course you want the pi$$ taken out of you for the following week or two.buy the way the best bit is you can have THE PLUGS F.O.C. P.S I THINK MY TARDIS HAS BROKE.IT WONT LET ME GO BACK IN TIME TO WHEN I FITTED THE CAM IN MY ENGINE.

Thanks ever so much, Mark. If there's 'owt I can do to return the favour, let me know.

Does this mean you're gonna' have to repair 'Stein the same way as us other mortals do? In the present?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
            Thanks ever so much, Mark. If there's 'owt I can do to return the favour, let me know.

Does this mean you're gonna' have to repair 'Stein the same way as us other mortals do? In the present?
            you have already done something for me,remember the surfenstein logos.and yes im afraid ill get no help from the time lords this time,have to do it the old fashioned way,no sonic scredrivers.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

you have already done something for me,remember the surfenstein logos.and yes im afraid ill get no help from the time lords this time,have to do it the old fashioned way,no sonic scredrivers.
              How are the logo's going, BTW? Have they given you any final(ish) proofs yet?

You'll be telling me you've run out of dilithium crystals next.

Comment

Working...
              X