help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help!

thinking of buying surf but worried about all the storys of heads going and the problem with the rear suspension,as was going to carry lots of tools in the back. is the surf a good vechicle to own? thanks

Originally posted by matt100
    thinking of buying surf but worried about all the storys of heads going and the problem with the rear suspension,as was going to carry lots of tools in the back. is the surf a good vechicle to own? thanks
    Yep. Buy one.

Comment

Originally posted by matt100
      Yes,buy a 3.0 3rd gen,only minor prob I've had with mine is the diff breather becomes blocked on occasion(due to being positioned too low),I have now had this modified,problem solved.