yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reviews, experiences, and opinions please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reviews, experiences, and opinions please.

We've been looking at one of these today, there was much scratching of chins. Are they any good?

Hyundai coupe 2.0 se, same year/model as this one........

Lady up the road from me's got a Silver one. Looks alright, but if it was my money I'd be looking at a Celica if thats the style of car you want.

Perhaps a GT4... Mmmmm...

If you can find one in the rare mustard yellow...
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

The one we looked at was silver, looked very nice, all black leather interior, electric everything.

Didn't think of the Celica, got to be a 2005 or younger though.........Jo says.

Comment

seem to remember they got a thumbs up from a motoring prog
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          Didn't think of the Celica, got to be a 2005 or younger though.........Jo says.
          But Toyota stopped making decent Celicas after that one

Buy some modern 'eurojapsafetybox' then! See if I care! Harumph!

Comment

A m8 of mine has a 54 plate one in black, looks nice, good solid feel and quite a plush interior. I think its a v6 cos its pokey as hell. Comes with a four warranty too so cant be bad. And thats a lot of car for the money he paid. I'd have one if thats the sort of car i was looking for.
            http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

just like this one 2.0igt
              Last edited by stormforce; 25 April 2007, 17:04.
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                But Toyota stopped making decent Celicas after that one

Buy some modern 'eurojapsafetybox' then! See if I care! Harumph!
                It's gonna be Jo's car, so I haven't got a say in the matter. If I did we would be looking at import ricer burners.

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel
                  A m8 of mine has a 54 plate one in black, looks nice, good solid feel and quite a plush interior. I think its a v6 cos its pokey as hell. Comes with a four warranty too so cant be bad. And thats a lot of car for the money he paid. I'd have one if thats the sort of car i was looking for.

Yeah, the one we saw has a full Hyundai warranty 'till 2010, unlimited milage too!
                  The 2.7 V6 has only 24 BHP more than the 2.0 apparently, but has a few more ft/lbs of torque.

Comment

It's gonna be Jo's car, so I haven't got a say in the matter. If I did we would be looking at import ricer burners.
                    Honda NSX?

Comment

hehehe, been looking at them on autotrader, demand serious wonga though!

Comment

Yeah, the one we saw has a full Hyundai warranty 'till 2010, unlimited milage too!
                        If its a sporty little number for the wife, its ideal. I taunted my m8 for weeks about owning one as i always regarded them as "womens sporty little numbers", Having driven it, the ribbing stopped. The earlier ones were a little shabby but they've had plenty of time now to get it right and they haven't done a bad job of it either...

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                          Honda NSX?
                          MEN ONLY.

Comment

We've been looking at one of these today, there was much scratching of chins. Are they any good?

Hyundai coupe 2.0 se, same year/model as this one........
                            mrs t got one, hers is a 53 reg i think its got about 43000 miles on it now,
                            she loves it and when it comes to cars she hard to impress.its had a couple of niggles like the hand brake cable snaped and the electric window motor failed,but hyundia fixed them straight away free of charge.hers is the 2.0 se we tried the 2.7 first and for the performance and price differance it did not seem worth it. but after 10 months of ownership i think it looks like a good car
                            colin

Comment

Do it - get one!

I test drove the 2.0 Auto last weekend at my local dealer, and its great - nice drive, great spec and amazing value for money and with a 5 year warranty you can't go wrong!

I may be getting a black one with the red leather - mmmm, nice!
                              Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Working...
                              X