What do you do with a Yaris?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do with a Yaris?

Just dropped my baby off with Westover Toyota in Bournemouth to get the recall work done; which took over a month to sort out. And to get around I've been given a Yaris. What a horrid car they are, and completely gutless. Thankfully I can get my baby back tonight.
    Hold my beer and watch this

Does it come with a 'Yaris Bitch'?

Like on the TV advert where she crashes the guy's model plane for closing the Yaris door with his foot....
    Last edited by laser_jock@work; 16 February 2007, 19:36.

Comment

you got any banger racing on today around your area
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Well had a look under the bonnet and saw the impressive 3 cylinder 998cc engine. The car itself doesn't strike me as being structual sound enough to take to a banger track. Just had the call to say the works all done and I can collect my baby back tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Jason_b555
          Well had a look under the bonnet and saw the impressive 3 cylinder 998cc engine. The car itself doesn't strike me as being structual sound enough to take to a banger track. Just had the call to say the works all done and I can collect my baby back tonight
          3 cylinder 998 cc engine? isn't that a motorbike engine!!!
          Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Originally posted by Jason_b555
            damn.too late should of brought it round here jason,i would of shown you what to do with it.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

well I got my toy back now. While having the pleasure of owning it, I was amazed as to the number of cubby holes built into that car. As for finding out what the car can do I got to 87mph before I had to wind the key back up. It didn't come with a "Yaris bitch" either. Glad I've got my baby back now, and missed sitting miles above everyone.

Comment

what recall work is that then jason?

cheers scotty

Comment

Originally posted by scotty

cheers scotty
                  do a search for recall notice and you will find the details of who to ring etc
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Wedge a door open?
                    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by scotty

cheers scotty
                      There's a fault with the steerign sytstem and it's still covered by toyota. Don't go to your local dealer as they probably fob you off with an excuse. Call toyota customer services on 01737 367600 and ask them if your's is on the recall list. Just need to give them teh chasis and vehicle number.

Comment

Working...
                      X