@ Joker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Joker

Hi Dave, just wondering, your roof light are the same sort as mine, do ya mind me asking where you got em from and how much they were, i got mine from Powerfull and they were £25 a pair then, just looked and their now £30,
    Knowing your a roughtrax man i thought you got from them but i cant see em on their site Cheers Ian
    http://www.powerfuluk.com/Contact_Us.htm
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

No They're Not
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
      No They're Not
      Your giveing me ideas Mark

Comment

Marky Youre normally one of the forum nice guys, a voice of reason, but what in gods name possessed you to post that pic?
        Do you have any idea of the effect that could have on a guy a like Ian. In case you havent noticed, he has a serious light fetish, you could have caused great harm and anguish, or some form of unbridled joy. either way it wont be good for him.

Bogus
        Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
          Marky Youre normally one of the forum nice guys, a voice of reason, but what in gods name possessed you to post that pic?
          Do you have any idea of the effect that could have on a guy a like Ian. In case you havent noticed, he has a serious light fetish, you could have caused great harm and anguish, or some form of unbridled joy. either way it wont be good for him.

Bogus
          Hehehe i nearly wee'd my self with excitement when i saw that pic, had to
          breath into a paper bag

Comment

BLESS YA!
            (\__/)
            (")_(")

Comment

definatly time to delete the ebay account!!

TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Its got the lot AERIALS & HORNS is that a SATELITE DISH at the back
                (\__/)
                (")_(")

Comment

NEWSFLASH

Lambretta owners passes driving test!!!
                  TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Anyway what truck is that under all that stuff

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                      Hi Dave, just wondering, your roof light are the same sort as mine, do ya mind me asking where you got em from and how much they were, i got mine from Powerfull and they were £25 a pair then, just looked and their now £30,
                      Knowing your a roughtrax man i thought you got from them but i cant see em on their site Cheers Ian
                      http://www.powerfuluk.com/Contact_Us.htm

hi ian got them from powerfull, £30 a pair, damn i missed them at £25
                      you know your trucks going to end up like the one in the picture

val asked hows your chinny doing ???
                      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                        hi ian got them from powerfull, £30 a pair, damn i missed them at £25
                        you know your trucks going to end up like the one in the picture

val asked hows your chinny doing ???
                        Cheers Dave, it was the same place then, it was about 8-9 months ago i got em so suppose its inflation, i was thinking of sticking two on "my new rear spoiler" for work/reversing lights

Hi Val, the chinn's still breathing, thought he'd be gone by now but he seems a little better today, we put a furry covered hot water bottle in there and he's settled down on it, he's not eating but still likes a bit of a fuss so who knows he may pull through, thought maybe he'd caught the right stinker of a cold we've had, new virus going round apparantly, fingers crossed though
                        Last edited by POPEYE; 16 February 2007, 19:44.

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                          Cheers Dave, it was the same place then, it was about 8-9 months ago i got em so suppose its inflation, i was thinking of sticking two on "my new rear spoiler" for work/reversing lights
                          why dont you get some worklights for the back ?? , thinking of putting a couple on mine .
                          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

why dont you get some worklights for the back ?? , thinking of putting a couple on mine .

they aint no good on the back.what you gonna use if your under the truck?
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

They'd make great reversing light plus if ya run em through a switch you can let those buggers who leave their main beam's on behind ya know your displeasure

Comment

Working...
                              X