@ Apache

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Apache

Hi Andy, the relay arrived this morn, thanks very much mate, apprecieate it, will be sending a small donation the the Mac challenge as suggested, Regards Ian
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

hey Ian i know when you get on a bit you start becoming forgetful but you posted this earlier aswell.....
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
      hey Ian i know when you get on a bit you start becoming forgetful but you posted this earlier aswell.....
      OMG, if i dont start makeing more sense they'll put me in a home
      Honestly it aint my fault, i got an error page when i clicked submit so did'nt think it posted, this internet is playing up all over the place, dont know WTF's going on, keep getting error pages, takes a month of sundays to get two green bars up then it goes off, i'm wondering if dirtydog got my PM now, i might have sent that trice as well, someone told me it 's due to NTL mergeing with Virgin thats causeing this problem

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
        OMG, if i dont start makeing more sense they'll put me in a home
        Honestly it aint my fault, i got an error page when i clicked submit so did'nt think it posted, this internet is playing up all over the place, dont know WTF's going on, keep getting error pages, takes a month of sundays to get two green bars up then it goes off, i'm wondering if dirtydog got my PM now, i might have sent that trice as well, someone told me it 's due to NTL mergeing with Virgin thats causeing this problem
        has your puter had a disc clean up and been defragged recently

Comment

has your puter had a disc clean up and been defragged recently
          No, i dont know how to do it, but my son does , he did it last time, you see now why i wanted your contact numbers, he's off for nine sodding months and it's bound to play up while he's away

Comment

No, i dont know how to do it, but my son does , he did it last time, you see now why i wanted your contact numbers, he's off for nine sodding months and it's bound to play up while he's away
            if you wanna give me a quick ring on the land line i'll run you thru it if you want

Comment

http://helpdesk.its.uiowa.edu/window...ons/defrag.htm

Comment

if you wanna give me a quick ring on the land line i'll run you thru it if you want
                Son's just come in from work two minuits ago so i'll see if he'll sort it, if not i'll give you a call, thanks for the offer mate, appercieate it, (it's worked fine for the last couple of minuits, bl00dy marvelous aint it, now he'll think! stupid old sod)

Comment

Cheers Vince, No 1 sons gonna have a look in a bit (he says)

Comment

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310312

Comment

This was only supposed to be a quick thanks to Andy for the relay, it's turning into a nightmare, perhaps i should have sent him a letter

Comment

This was only supposed to be a quick thanks to Andy for the relay, it's turning into a nightmare, perhaps i should have sent him a letter

Well, you know what we're like on here Ian, we see an injured animal and poke it with a stick.

Comment

Richard/ Vince, right simon's saying it's not a defragging or disc problem, it's the service provider's download limit, as simons downloading tons of stuff (for work) and my PC runs from his main PC, it's reached the cap and service suffers, he says they dont mention this in the aggrement but it's there, so it's not me it's him, does this make sense to you, cos its right over my bonce,
                          i know he did defragg my PC about 7-8 months ago,

Comment

Richard/ Vince, right simon's saying it's not a defragging or disc problem, it's the service provider's download limit, as simons downloading tons of stuff (for work) and my PC runs from his main PC, it's reached the cap and service suffers, he says they dont mention this in the aggrement but it's there, so it's not me it's him, does this make sense to you, cos its right over my bonce,
                            i know he did defragg my PC about 7-8 months ago,

Just tell him to switch his PC off 'cos you need to talk on your forum!

bluddie kids, tut!

Comment

And the Missis says ya spend far too much time on that $loody machine Ian, if only she knew how much time is wasted on it too !!

I'll repeat meself then just in case ya never saw my post .........
                              Thanks for the wheels

There's always a Payback .... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
                              Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                              X