some little s**t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some little s**t

Do you know ya cant have anything 5 min's can you.
    Some little s**t has tried to let the air out of my tyre and chucked the silver dust cap
    Can anyone tell me the right air pressure? the tyres are 31x10.50R15LT
    Thanks.

Originally posted by magnum
    Do you know ya cant have anything 5 min's can you.
    Some little s**t has tried to let the air out of my tyre and chucked the silver dust cap
    Can anyone tell me the right air pressure? the tyres are 31x10.50R15LT
    Thanks.
    For normal road use I run mine at 32psi. I had a set of dust caps nicked, only left it for a couple of minutes. If people are so desperate for a set of dust caps then what hope have we when law and order totally breaks down.

Comment

Originally posted by beaufighter
      For normal road use I run mine at 32psi. I had a set of dust caps nicked, only left it for a couple of minutes. If people are so desperate for a set of dust caps then what hope have we when law and order totally breaks down.
      Very true. Thanks for the info n8

Comment

Originally posted by beaufighter
        What's best for off road then any different?

Comment

run a little softer for offroad, i run mine at 28 all the time as a compromise but running lower pressures on the road will wear the tyres quicker and affect the handling.
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
            run a little softer for offroad, i run mine at 28 all the time as a compromise but running lower pressures on the road will wear the tyres quicker and affect the handling.
            thank's m8

Comment

I used to run mine at 35psi, but it was wearing the middle of the tyre quicker.

The sticker on the door says 2 bar. So I now run mine at 30psi.

Comment

Beware metal dust caps, they WILL stick on then you cant get the buggers off = new valves needed!

We charge £5 each for fitting new valves so we love daft dust caps from poundland

Comment

Dust caps? what are they then??
                  Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
                    Dust caps? what are they then??

They stop your hair getting dusty when doing the dusting.

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
                      Beware metal dust caps, they WILL stick on then you cant get the buggers off = new valves needed!

We charge £5 each for fitting new valves so we love daft dust caps from poundland
                      spray valve first with dash shine spray and they dont stick
                      Last edited by huff_diggler; 16 February 2007, 00:09. Reason: cos i can't type for toffee
                      The benchmark....

Comment

Oh right, yeah got some of them.Pink ones, got them from a 3rd genner, he he he.
                        Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by huff_diggler
                          spray first with dash shine spray and they dont stick

Sssssshhhhhhh

Comment

Sssssshhhhhhh
                            oh i'm sure barry boy and his 2fast 2furious shed won't be frequenting these hallowed pages, info for FELLOW surf owners
                            The benchmark....

Comment

Good point but if you make sure that they are stainless then they will be ok

Comment

Working...
                              X