Thanks To Chillitt & Ian619

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks To Chillitt & Ian619

Just wanted to say thanks guys, for the information and help you gave me regarding the rear spoiler fit.

Managed to get it on this morning with the help of a mate with minimum fuss (drilling holes in your roof IS scarey though!)

Had to slot a couple of holes by a few mm but nothing major. Looks really nice now it's on. Once again thanks a lot for your advice, keep up the good work.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Originally posted by Copycat
    Just wanted to say thanks guys, for the information and help you gave me regarding the rear spoiler fit.

Managed to get it on this morning with the help of a mate with minimum fuss (drilling holes in your roof IS scarey though!)

Had to slot a couple of holes by a few mm but nothing major. Looks really nice now it's on. Once again thanks a lot for your advice, keep up the good work.
    Your welcome mate, had to slot mine a bit too, it's the angle's of the studs useing the holesaw's a bit nerve tingleing, i was hangin onto that drill with white knuckles
    Dont forget to post a piccy
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Even managed to get my rear interior light working while I had the panel off so killed two birds with one stone! My mate brought a stepped drill which was much less frightening to use than a hole cutter.

Bit dark outside at the minute so will post a pic tomorrow.
      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Working...
      X