No announcement yet.

dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so how easy is it to remove the entire dash? i know how to remove the bottom half but as for the top i have no idea all help would be greatful

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sledge
      so how easy is it to remove the entire dash? i know how to remove the bottom half but as for the top i have no idea all help would be greatful

thanks

Once you've removed all he lower sections, you'll see there are about six or eight bolts/nuts (10mm socket) holding the dash to the bulkhead (firewall)
      It's easier if you remove the steering wheel, but I didn't, but you need to have enough space to be able to open both front doors to get the dash out.

Comment

Originally posted by sledge

thanks

Remove the bottom sections, and I believe the bolts for the top section are then visible. As far as I remember, it's attached to that tubular strut mainly.

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

well i done it complete interior change done
            i got a lovely grey interior now

man it was hard work, but at least now i know how everything comes out, and back in lol.

Comment

Working...
            X