custom grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom grill

does anyone one on here, no of anywhere that makes customize grills for a 2nd gen, but to my own design? or is there anyone on here that can help?

Originally posted by sledge
    does anyone one on here, no of anywhere that makes customize grills for a 2nd gen, but to my own design? or is there anyone on here that can help?

george foreman
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

he makes them for 2nd gens! lol

Comment

No-one can answer unless you explain what you want.

Comment

ok here goes this is what i want. a stainless steal grill designed by me to fit my 2nd gen, i know what i want but it kinda hard to explain but i'll try.i want to take out the old toyota one and replace it with one i've designed, it looks like a set of sharp teeth all pointing downwards, the idea is quite easy but i have no idea where to start as far as making one, am i right in saying that vatchman is good with metal and can make most things?

hope this helps, i'll draw it up so all can see

Comment

george

George Forman Haaaaaaaaaaaaa You Know When Something Tickles You Well I Cant Stop Larfin Lol Lol
            black n tan
            black n tan
            yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

am i right in saying that vatchman is good with metal and can make most things?
              He is. You'll have to ask him as to whether he'd be willing to take the challenge on, though. If you can post a rough diagram, someone might know other people/places who may be able to accommodate you as well.

Comment

this is whay i ment like this

can anyone help me?

Comment

You're going for an indiscreet look then?

Comment

yep, just fancyed being diff lol. i like dragon so the plan is to have the grill as the mouth, a bonnet scoope on each side for nostrals and to eyes painted on the sides.

Comment

yep, just fancyed being diff lol. i like dragon so the plan is to have the grill as the mouth, a bonnet scoope on each side for nostrals and to eyes painted on the sides.
                      Nice.

Comment

so can anyone help!!!! please

Comment

ummm.nope

hehehehe,sorry im a bit inundated with work at the mo.how soon do you need it?
                          Last edited by surfenstein; 15 February 2007, 22:55.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Have you considered trying to make one yourself? Thinking about it, it should be fairly easy to create the centre jagged tooth section and affix it to the existing grille, rather than replacing the whole job lot. You could easily remove the central cross struts from the existing grille below the teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                              Have you considered trying to make one yourself? Thinking about it, it should be fairly easy to create the centre jagged tooth section and affix it to the existing grille, rather than replacing the whole job lot. You could easily remove the central cross struts from the existing grille below the teeth.
                              what i would do is leave the grill as it is,cover the existing slots with mesh spray this black cut out some stainless points, and fix it to the grill using silicone,the chrome surround of the grill will look like the gums,giving the grill a bit more depth.
                              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X