Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• workshop manual

Where can i get a workshop manual for a M reg 3.0TD
    If this is not available can one of you guys post the specifications.
    mostly head touqes, tappets, fluids ect.

Originally posted by patzx12
    :cough:
    http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/Forums/showthread.php?t=62 :/cough:

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Better to get the workshop manual for your particular engine from Toyota as some of the data on the link above is inconsistent with my manual. The above says 7 & 8 litres for oil whereas the OE engine manual from Toyota says:

1KZ-T (3.0 L Turbo Diesel) engine oil: 6.4 litre (without filter change); 7.1 litre (with filter change); 7.4 litre when "dry" filled.

As to torquing values etc you will definately need the above manual. I've got a copy at home so if you email your reqs off list I'll see what I can do.
      @africa4x4cafe
      [url]www.africa4x4cafe.com[/url]

Comment

Sorry forgot my email:

enzo@bundubasher.com
        @africa4x4cafe

Comment

Better to get the workshop manual for your particular engine from Toyota as some of the data on the link above is inconsistent with my manual. The above says 7 & 8 litres for oil whereas the OE engine manual from Toyota says:

1KZ-T (3.0 L Turbo Diesel) engine oil: 6.4 litre (without filter change); 7.1 litre (with filter change); 7.4 litre when "dry" filled.

As to torquing values etc you will definately need the above manual. I've got a copy at home so if you email your reqs off list I'll see what I can do.
          @africa4x4cafe

Comment

Originally posted by patzx12
            have a look at this http://www.showmesome.info/hilux/info/manuals/1KZ-TE/
            [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
            [size=5][/size]
            [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

The part no. for the 1KZ-T manual is: RM353E.

In section EG-246 (Engine - Lubrication System) there are two choices: KZJ (KZJ70, 73 & 77 series landcruisers) and the KZN (KZN130 being my 3.0L TD 4Runner's chassis model).

But check your engine/chassis numbers to confirm before you purchase.

By the way there is a repair manual for the chassis and body: RM158E
              @africa4x4cafe

Comment

Working...
              X