ridiculously funny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ridiculously funny

hi all, i remember seeing this some years ago so may have already been posted. now the only reason i can think of anyone using this is to show you have been off road when really you havnt. and to be honest, nothing puts mud on your car better than actually driving through mud. just using this stuff wouldnt go on right i dont think:

http://www.sprayonmud.com/

OR, the vary rare occasion when some bloke might tell the wife he is going off road with the boys when he is really at a nice hotel in a city if you know what i mean
    do you lot just laugh at this or what?
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Originally posted by tonyppe
    hi all, i remember seeing this some years ago so may have already been posted. now the only reason i can think of anyone using this is to show you have been off road when really you havnt. and to be honest, nothing puts mud on your car better than actually driving through mud. just using this stuff wouldnt go on right i dont think:

OR, the vary rare occasion when some bloke might tell the wife he is going off road with the boys when he is really at a nice hotel in a city if you know what i mean
    Still, it is on a Freelander. This really is a hairdressers car.

Comment

That is about right for a junklander they should develop and spay on head gasket for them
      SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

haha
        what makes me laugh is when you lift the bonnett up and see the tiny little engine right at the bottom of the bay!
        some rover engines are good. but i know too little about them.
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

haha
          what makes me laugh is when you lift the bonnett up and see the tiny little engine right at the bottom of the bay!
          some rover engines are good. but i know too little about them.
          The k series engine in the free lander is real junk. Where in Carshalton are youI work in West Street
          SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Originally posted by charvell
            That is about right for a junklander they should develop and spay on head gasket for them
            LMAO

Back in the day Baby

Comment

The k series engine in the free lander is real junk. Where in Carshalton are youI work in West Street
              i live in north street. its the road that runs parallel to it. where do you work? near the gas tanks and auto gear box place?
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

i live in north street. its the road that runs parallel to it. where do you work? near the gas tanks and auto gear box place?
                i work in the osteopaths surgery
                SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

o right. nice. are you coming green laning sunday
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Hehe, gonna get Bushwhacker with that at the run to the hills.
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

o right. nice. are you coming green laning sunday
                      Where are you going and what time? I am playing rugby till 1
                      SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

well i hope to go down the gym in the morning then head out hopefully after 1ish. the thread is: http://www.aimoo.com/forum/postview....ast=yes#bottom
                        ive asked exactly what time but just got to wait for a reply.
                        does our surfs have 'recovery points' ?ive been asked in case i get stuck in mud.
                        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

got a discount for buying in bulk

vince
                          TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
                            got a discount for buying in bulk

vince

What truck have you got tony
                            SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

You're right. Ihad one of these engines in a 8oo series Rover. P!ssing oil all over the place as the head gasket failed. Then, Caterham thinking it was a good engine - idiots- went on to put it in the seven. People never learn.

Comment

Working...
                              X