how much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much?

The thing is.... an i'm not just making exuses..... but i need t sell something and the biggest thing i have apart from my house is my surf.....I've just bought a brand new clio (as a driving instructors car!) and need cash to keep my head above water.... until things pick up.
    So i need to know how much my surf is really worth in the real world.. in my world its priceless, but i need to know how much someone else would be willing to part with for one... its a J reg ssr-g in great working order, its also had all the head replaced.
    I'm just looking for a bal park price to give me an idea before i go ahead with it.....
    THIS IS NOT A FOR SALE ADD......!!!

Cheers.........
    Always assume the worst.....Anything less is a bonus!!

Originally posted by speedymacfish
    The thing is.... an i'm not just making exuses..... but i need t sell something and the biggest thing i have apart from my house is my surf.....I've just bought a brand new clio (as a driving instructors car!) and need cash to keep my head above water.... until things pick up.
    So i need to know how much my surf is really worth in the real world.. in my world its priceless, but i need to know how much someone else would be willing to part with for one... its a J reg ssr-g in great working order, its also had all the head replaced.
    I'm just looking for a bal park price to give me an idea before i go ahead with it.....
    THIS IS NOT A FOR SALE ADD......!!!

Cheers.........

if you got the paperwork for the head and everything is working and in good condition i would say about 2-2.5k but be prepared to drop for a quick sale /offer
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Prepare to be depressed - you'll be trying to sell a 15 year old truck in a buyers market.

Best of luck though.
      Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Working...
      X