This Years SRTTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SassyT
    Nothing in my diary for those dates, so as long as not competing might have to come along this year - was gutted I joined a couple of days before last year & missed it
    There'll be no competition from me Sassy, first time i'll have been "off road",
    going more for the crack than the bounceing about, cant afford to damage it as it's my only vehicle, thank god i got AA relay though i'll probably have to drag it onto a main road for em to wear that one,
    Hope there's a nursery slope for Richard, (got your contact numbers BTW mate )
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Thanks SF - will add my name once I have eventing dates for the season, but am sure can work round it anyway - have blocked it out in the diary

Originally posted by ian619
      There'll be no competition from me Sassy, first time i'll have been "off road",
      going more for the crack than the bounceing about, cant afford to damage it as it's my only vehicle
      LOL - I don't know if I will do the off roading as my vehicle is my towing vehicle so don't want to break it - I meant competing here interfering with me going there

I used to live in Cornwall & as long as no-one thinks I am being unsociable would probably visit friends while you lot were doing your greenlaning & stuff, then come back for camping & beer in the evening!!

Comment

So... this one is actually Spetember then?

I might be able to get to that as you've given us 8 months notice

Can I go on the list as a 'possible'?
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I'll put you down as a possible then Apache,how in the party

Ian619 and Sassy the offroading is a very good course for begginers and so you shouldn't get any damage apart from the odd little scratch but i will go down a trim out the worst areas again as last year.There is only 1 area that may cause you to roll but i will make sure that area is fenced off but every where else is ok,just ask those from last year
          Last edited by stormforce; 15 February 2007, 14:10.
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Richard which weekend in september is it?
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
              Richard which weekend in september is it?
              Hi Ian.It is the 2nd w/end Fri7th to Sun9th

Comment

That still makes me a USP (Uncertan Surfing Person)
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                  That still makes me a USP (Uncertan Surfing Person)
                  just wait till closer the time Ian and let us know then even if its the same week or even if you want to just do the off roading

Comment

I also want to come down, but can't commit yet. So can i let you know nearer the time aswell.
                    =========
                    =SOLD UP!=
                    =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                      I also want to come down, but can't commit yet. So can i let you know nearer the time aswell.
                      yea no probs.I only started to organise early as i have to go in hospital soon and wanted to start to give people a chance to arrange time off work etc

Comment

Working...
                      X