No announcement yet.

Top Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top Gear used to be so boring when they had that bit in the middle where Tony Mason went to look at a collection of steam rollers or something.

Much better now.

Comment

Originally posted by beaufighter
      Frontera's good. Had it since '91 and has only let me down once. Don't I get an dis for the Xtrail though?
      They are both hairdresser machines so the one dis covers both........

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
        Top Gear used to be so boring when they had that bit in the middle where Tony Mason went to look at a collection of steam rollers or something.

Much better now.
        I'ld have to agree with you about Tony Mason he could make anything seem boring. I like steam engines though. Being of a farming background I still involve myself in the steam events and there is something magnificent about these huge machines. The smell, the power etc.

Comment

Frontera's good. Had it since '91 and has only let me down once. Don't I get an dis for the Xtrail though?
          sorry couldnt cane the xtrail because my secretary drives one and she,s sitting on me lap.
          JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Originally posted by lord lucan
            sorry couldnt cane the xtrail because my secretary drives one and she,s sitting on me lap.
            So who is driving? Bet it is you, you couldn't resist a go.

Comment

So who is driving? Bet it is you, you couldn't resist a go.
              I'm just wondering what he is caning.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
                They are both hairdresser machines so the one dis covers both........
                I agree that they are not up to the ruggedness of the Surf and out of the three I prefer driving the Surf, it feels more imposing. However, the Xtrail is nice especiaslly on SVE spec everything electric including heated adjustable seats and full leather. Mine has bars fitted front and rear so looks a bit more purposeful than standard. Great car for comfort and speed. As for the Frontera, I've had it so long its one of the family. Never will I get rid of it.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                  I'm just wondering what he is caning.
                  Good point Matt, must get myself one of those secretary thingy's. I only usually get to have a pussy on my lap.

Comment

Good point Matt, must get myself one of those secretary thingy's. I only usually get to have a pussy on my lap.
                    no, your not into beasteality as well are you i thought you liked cuddly foxes and things. aaaaaahhhhhh
                    JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

I thought you liked cuddly foxes and things.
                      Now you know why.

Comment

just the 1..i sometimes have to have 2 pussies on my lap !!!

Comment

no, your not into beasteality as well are you i thought you liked cuddly foxes and things. aaaaaahhhhhh
                          A mouths a mouth!

Comment

Originally posted by anson
                            just the 1..i sometimes have to have 2 pussies on my lap !!!
                            Now, that's just being greedy. Lucky B*******

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
                              All I can say is thank god Top Gear is back to normal!! Tonights programme was brilliant, a laugh a minute....
                              :nod: it was absolutley priceless... still my favorite show..

Hammond to Clarkson "he's gonna notice isn't he" after they had just ripped out James May's Ac... and the cow!!!
                              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                                :nod: it was absolutley priceless... still my favorite show..

Hammond to Clarkson "he's gonna notice isn't he" after they had just ripped out James May's Ac... and the cow!!!

How they got away with the cow I'll never know?

I thought the Redneck bit was good.

Deliverance anybody???? I'll make you scream like the cow on Clarksons bonnet!!

Comment

Working...
                                X