does anyone know if its possible to retract a bid on ebay??????help
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

come up with a good reason and e mail seller good luck
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

This help ?

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Yes u can

Yes you can done it once before cant remember how u do it but u don't need to contact the seller, theres an option some where to cancell the bid then you need to give a reson by ticking a box and you get a little warning about you shouldn't be doing this off ebay. Good luck

By the way I love my black 3.0TD SURF: iloveyou:
        Surfer

Comment

Yes you can. If it is before a certtain time limit BEFORE the auction ends (can't remember how long) you can retract it but after that time you need the sellers permision. It can really p*ss people off though as bids that have been placed after your bid may then be automatically retracted as they have been placed by the bidders under a false assumption. In your ebay profile it will record and list the amount of times you have retracted a bid.
          You normally get patronising feedback telling you to be more careful next time.

Comment

I think its 12hrs before the end. don't make a habit of it though
            Tim
            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Yes, you can retract a bid at any time…..

One way to do it is to “accidentally” enter a wrong bid price, say £1000.00 instead of £100.00.
              You then retract your bid because you made a mistake…. E-bay will then retract ALL of your bids.

MAKE SURE that you know HOW to retract your bid before placing your higher “mistaken bid” though. It is quite easy, go to the “Bid Retraction Form”, enter item number, then choose a reason for retracting your bid,“Entered wrong amount”, then hit retract bid button.

Be aware though that all bid retractions will show up in your feed-back score, so don’t make a habit of it.
              Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

there you go

http://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?RetractBidShow
                BIG HAMMER FOR HIRE

Comment

Working...
                X