Anyone see Top Gear last night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone see Top Gear last night?

Really great, just caught a bit of it as I was surfing the channels desperately trying to find something worth watching on a Saturday night.

At first I thought it was a remake of a Marx brothers film or at least the Three Stooges. But no, it was the regular comic mayhem brought to us by JC, JM and RH with nothing to do about cars whatsoever. Picture the scene: a golf course, golf buggies, extremely bad trousers ( I think these were to add to the comic touch) and golfing skill that should have banned them from the course.

I could only stand watching it for a few minutes so don't know whether they managed to get on to the subject of motoring but what the hell was this all about?

Still at least I kept them on longer than Ant and Dec, what a pair of *******, sorry ladies present!

huh!!!!!,but i thought you hated jc.why would you even contemplate watching it.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
      Cos he's fishing for a heated discussion about clarkson again
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

I get a bit bored by al that stuff, I watch TG for the motoring content not for poor quality comedy!

Anyway the Stig must be getting fat 'cos the RX-8 was 1.6 seconds slower round the track than the last time they tested it.
        Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
          I do, but as I said I was just pressing the channel up button when on it came. I thought maybe I may have misjudged it but no it really was as bad if not worse than I already thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
            Cos he's fishing for a heated discussion about clarkson again
            Not necessarily, I opened up a gambit for Ant and Dec too - Any takers?

Comment

Originally posted by TJG
              I get a bit bored by al that stuff, I watch TG for the motoring content not for poor quality comedy!

Anyway the Stig must be getting fat 'cos the RX-8 was 1.6 seconds slower round the track than the last time they tested it.
              Er, motoring content? Is that the type of motoring content that is without biggoted opinion but fact? You must be talking about Top Gear of olde.

Comment

Originally posted by beaufighter
                NO WAY ....Even i wouldn't sink that low
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                  NO WAY ....Even i wouldn't sink that low
                  Ah, I've at last found something we agree on!

Comment

Originally posted by beaufighter
                    DON'T look at me, I ain't taking them

Why couldn't they be left in Aus ?
                    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

But top gears on tonight, not last night..
                      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                        But top gears on tonight, not last night..
                        It WAS, BBC3 7:00pm, yet another repeat of sunday's show!
                        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Hey we could use ant and dec shows to show the IOTW while he hangs over the cess pit
                          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

i worked on the first series of Pokerface... that was Ant n Dec...

didn't meet them, but sat on the contestant seat things to eat my lunch, smoke fags and drink tea!
                            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

is that ur claim to fame

Comment

Working...
                              X