Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9679 members...

Maybe thats got your attention?

... yet our brave warriors haven't even covered the cost of their MAC entrance fees with donations so far!

If all of the members donated £1, thats nearly ten grand for a very worthwhile cause!

OK, so I know only some of those members are active, and I know not everyone has money to give away but I suspect that a lot of it is apathy.

The just Giving method is dead easy and quick, so get your fingers out and send our brave boys on their way with a decent sized cardboard novelty cheque! Dont make me come and knock on your doors!!!

PS. Just spotted the start is at Craven Arms. Thats not far from me so if I can get a bit of time off, I'll come and wave you on your way!
    Last edited by Apache; 11 February 2007, 23:29.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

http://www.justgiving.com/3-6-58
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Thats the one. Anyone else going to 'the start'?

Anyone fancy going?

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
        ... yet our brave warriors haven't even covered the cost of their MAC entrance fees with donations so far!

If all of the members donated £1, thats nearly ten grand for a very worthwhile cause!

OK, so I know only some of those members are active, and I know not everyone has money to give away but I suspect that a lot of it is apathy.

The just Giving method is dead easy and quick, so get your fingers out and send our brave boys on their way with a decent sized cardboard novelty cheque! Dont make me come and knock on your doors!!!

PS. Just spotted the start is at Craven Arms. Thats not far from me so if I can get a bit of time off, I'll come and wave you on your way!

well said that man
        now pay up please or the vagrant and sumo will be along soon
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

We would offer to throw all non payers in the cellar, but NO ONES got a cellar that BIG

However we have introduced the option to pay a fine as a way of helping you guys.
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
            We would offer to throw all non payers in the cellar, but NO ONES got a cellar that BIG

However we have introduced the option to pay a fine as a way of helping you guys.
            throw them on the plain for target practice
            Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
              throw them on the plain for target practice
              Make them spend a day on the plain, in their Surfs, with Woodzie in charge. If that doesn't instill the fear of god in them.......

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                Make them spend a day on the plain, in their Surfs, with Woodzie in charge. If that doesn't instill the fear of god in them.......
                but they still gotta pay £5 to the mac fund

Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                  throw them on the plain
                  And get prosecuted for littering & polution ???????
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                    And get prosecuted for littering & polution ???????
                    thats ok we just blame woodzie and danno its there pitch
                    Pops

Comment

just made a donation and good luck to all ...
                      john
                      i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Thanks everyone who has supported us so far , but here I go again , get ready for the start of my soap box speach

This is the 3rd year Jon and I have taken part in this VERY GOOD CHARITY event . We , and others , do this event to help support people with Cancer and the nursing staff who give alot of personal time as well as the time they are paid for to comfort patients . YOU never know when you or a friend or a family member may get this evil illness . I lost my dad to Cancer and know how bad this illness can be .
                        We do this event at no profit to us , ALL money goes to Macmillon . We pay for accomodation , food , fuel , etc .
                        It cost Jon his Surf last year !

As said before just £1 from everyone will make such a difference , but we want more .

So when you are tucked up in bed nice and warm , think about this years 3 teams from the forum driving through who knows what , who knows where and who knows what time of night . And then trying to sleep in the Surfs .

WE WANT YOUR MONEY NOW .
                        One day you may need Macmillon yourself .
                        thanks

Rick
                        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

if you send me an e-mail to spooky0004@hotmail.com with an address and who to make the postal order ot to i will send one in support of the lads good luck

Comment

Spooky you will need to get in touch with dirtydog about cheques/postal orders to be sent to him
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

blagged another tenner from my folks tonight. Will post it tomorrow when I have a reliable connection.

Comment

Working...
                              X