Rugby onion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rugby onion!

Them games today were bad enuf to bring tears to a glass eye, thank feck Italy were there to play some real rugby. Both England & Scotland "winners" thought it was football they were playing and Wales were.....erm....Wales.

Them old to$$ers who make the rules realy need to take a long hard look at kicking, mibi only one point for a penalty?

And another thing....That gormless ref robbed Scotland of 3 try's today..No1 ball over the line and shoved back by Welsh sheepster (not seen), No2 referee muppet got in the middle of play and ruined a deffo try, No3 Welsh offside (again) but Scots run with the ball into open space another stick on try BUT ref blows and gives us a feckin penalty!!!!!

Doomed.

I thought scots were bad losers, seems they're bad winners too
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

scots man complaining about the referee... unheard of....

TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
        I thought scots were bad losers, seems they're bad winners too
        Yeah, I was waiting for the bitter tirade from him!!

Its only a game. If you win great, if you win stylishly even better, if you lose, suck it up and take it like a man!!!!!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
          if you lose, suck it up and take it like a man!!!!!!
          Snatchman, what were you saying about me, earlier? Looks like there's another one here.

Comment

Guess who's already lost his money to William Hill by the sound of it?

England still on for Grand Slam then - Nick had them beaten by the Italians, and Wilko dead. Hehehehe
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache

Guess who's already lost his money to William Hill by the sound of it?

England still on for Grand Slam then - Nick had them beaten by the Italians, and Wilko dead. Hehehehe
              Nope I dont bet on dodgy sports...What I said was England have bought the UK games although I doubt Ireland will sit down like Scotland did. I did rekon Italy would have humped Wilko in the first two mins, OK I was wrong on that BUT would anybody here bet on France letting the wee kicker survive the start whistle?

France will win the slam unless Ireland get in gear and for the sake of the "sport" lets hope the boy school kicking teams (and that includes Scotland) get humped. Lets see some real rugby.

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
                Nope I dont bet on dodgy sports...What I said was England have bought the UK games although I doubt Ireland will sit down like Scotland did. I did rekon Italy would have humped Wilko in the first two mins, OK I was wrong on that BUT would anybody here bet on France letting the wee kicker survive the start whistle?

France will win the slam unless Ireland get in gear and for the sake of the "sport" lets hope the boy school kicking teams (and that includes Scotland) get humped. Lets see some real rugby.
                i'll take that bet on, wilkinson's a local lad and a top guy. he's back, end of story. england for the slam, although they'll have to pick up the tempo a bit for the irish, who are the only other team in it.

france will do nothing. they'll lose to the irish and as for your prediction of them taking out wilkinson? there's about as much chance of that happening as there is of you getting the title of the 'Happiest Jock of 2007!'
                i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
                  i'll take that bet on, wilkinson's a local lad and a top guy. he's back, end of story. england for the slam, although they'll have to pick up the tempo a bit for the irish, who are the only other team in it.

france will do nothing. they'll lose to the irish and as for your prediction of them taking out wilkinson? there's about as much chance of that happening as there is of you getting the title of the 'Happiest Jock of 2007!'
                  Quality come-back!
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by logey79

At last somebody realising the truth. This compo depends on the Ireland V France game, they are the danger for us Scots but if the Irish beat the frogs it's in the bag for us.

Both France & Ireland will bite English arse BIG time, England are a one man team nowt else, it's that simple. BTW didnt every English home team do their best to cripple rubber johny since the world cup fiasco??

Come on Engerland, you only got to beat France, Ireland AND Wales running away and kicking.......

Comment

This may be of interest to you

The 30th September in Montpellier at 8:00pm could be a wee bit vicious - I kinda feel sorry for the Yanks on that one.
                      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Nice link UDTrev, gonni print that orf and stick it on the fridge.

Anybody see the Irish game today? I was out shooting but heard the score DOOMED

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
                          Nice link UDTrev, gonni print that orf and stick it on the fridge.

Anybody see the Irish game today? I was out shooting but heard the score DOOMED
                          Yeah, could not believe that last french try, the Irish were robbed.
                          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                            Yeah, could not believe that last french try, the Irish were robbed.
                            they weren't robbed, they just gave it away. that defence couldn't have made that try any easier for them if they tried. how can professional sportsmen be so complacent? oh well, who cares, the slam's still on for england so WGAS!
                            i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Working...
                            X