front chav ram bar nearly finished.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vatchman
    I WOULD LOVE TO WORK FOR MYSELF BUT I NEED THE SECURITY OF MY JOB AT THE MO.THE ONLY TIME I GET TO DO STUFF LIKE THIS IS AT THE WKENDS,.
    Still its pocket money to fund more surfenstine projects
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
      Still its pocket money to fund more surfenstine projects
      YEA ITS GREAT TO DO STUFF,AND THE MONEY DOES COME IN HANDY,BUT BY DOING IT A THE WKENDS MEANS THAT I CAN ONLY FAB UP A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF BITS A PIECES,I DONT THINK THE SHIRLSTER WOULD APPRECIATE ME WORKING ALL THE WKEND COZ ITS REALLY THE ONLY TIME WE GET TO SPEND TIME TOGETHER.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

YEA ITS GREAT TO DO STUFF,AND THE MONEY DOES COME IN HANDY,BUT BY DOING IT A THE WKENDS MEANS THAT I CAN ONLY FAB UP A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF BITS A PIECES,I DONT THINK THE SHIRLSTER WOULD APPRECIATE ME WORKING ALL THE WKEND COZ ITS REALLY THE ONLY TIME WE GET TO SPEND TIME TOGETHER.

Slopes off quickly...........
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
          Slopes off quickly...........
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

You mean we're supposed to spend time with the wenches instead of the Surf? Novel idea.

p.s: Ever noticed that key that says 'Caps Lock'?

Comment

errr mark........did i mention i may need something built to put my winch onto
              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Well if you find time, I'd like one of them to go with the side steps, but no pressure.

S'funny, cos I was only talking to Vicki the other day about starting a business flogging that sort of stuff. Would be easier for me now as she's done all of the business startup stuff...

The other possibility is flogging RC stuff. I wanna get out of what I'm doing at the mo, and self employment is one of the things I want to try.
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

OOOOOOOPS.sh1t run guys the shirlster has just seen those posts.time to get hard hat on me thinks.p.s is that better matt.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

Looks exceptionally good that Mark, you'll need some small baseball cap stickers to put on ya door so ya can record your hits,
                    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by jamsironwork
                      nobody uses a weights bench for training mine allways had clothes hanging off it.
                      got my chav rams finished, well not quite i want to get rid of the bumper and sit them up higher now
                      And an illuminous colour
                      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

OOOOOOOPS.sh1t run guys the shirlster has just seen those posts.time to get hard hat on me thinks.p.s is that better matt.
                        Yup, and..................

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                          Yup, and..................
                          oh by the way,the shirlster is a very understanding woman,she lets me play with surfenstein as much as poss,shes really getting into this forum.and yea she does think were all nutters.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

oh by the way,the shirlster is a very understanding woman,she lets me play with surfenstein as much as poss,shes really getting into this forum.and yea she does think were all nutters.
                            Mine's been giving me some unusual looks earlier when I was posting the Cave babe/Jessica Rabbit/Leela pics, but other than that...............

So she thinks what we all know already, then?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                              Mine's been giving me some unusual looks earlier when I was posting the Cave babe/Jessica Rabbit/Leela pics, but other than that...............

So she thinks what we all know already, then?
                              yea,she finds it rather amusing to watch me on here,sniggering and spilling me tea all over the place,as im reading some of the threads.
                              www.overfab.uk

Comment

yea,she finds it rather amusing to watch me on here,sniggering and spilling me tea all over the place,as im reading some of the threads.
                                Thank christ I'm not the only one who does that.

Comment

Working...
                                X