used parts scam warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• used parts scam warning

Apparently there is a guy joining forums and then offering lots of related car parts for sale

He has already taken this forum for over £700 and he is also operating on a few others.

His forum user name seems to have been filched from posters on other forums so is really immaterial, but it's worth reading the link just to see how he operates

www.bofa4x4.com

Originally posted by andrewlee31
    Apparently there is a guy joining forums and then offering lots of related car parts for sale

He has already taken this forum for over £700 and he is also operating on a few others.

His forum user name seems to have been filched from posters on other forums so is really immaterial, but it's worth reading the link just to see how he operates

Comment

Doesnt know his cars too well does he...

ive got too many manta B bits.

ive got enough parts in there to re-stock ford!

The BIG give away is the OPEL Mantas owners club site hs is on.. and no one spotted it.. deserved to get fleeced
      -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

did'nt see any real manta's on there they were all chopped cavalier's. he he.

I used to have a 1974 A sieries 1900 rallye, the only true Manta.
        Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

He has been doing the Ford and Landrover owners forums too. Don't give the real Landyloon a hard time. All the forum names he has used have been "borrowed" from trusted and respected members of other forums, who have consequently received a lot of unwarranted stick. He has taken one of the Ford Forums for over £1K - the git.

Anyway, while I am on, does anybody want a brand new 3.0L engine for a 2nd Gen. It is still in the box and yours for only £80.00 Where is the paranoid smiley when you need it?
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Comment

He has been doing the Ford and Landrover owners forums too. Don't give the real Landyloon a hard time. All the forum names he has used have been "borrowed" from trusted and respected members of other forums, who have consequently received a lot of unwarranted stick. He has taken one of the Ford Forums for over £1K - the git.

Anyway, while I am on, does anybody want a brand new 3.0L engine for a 2nd Gen. It is still in the box and yours for only £80.00 Where is the paranoid smiley when you need it?
              Landyloon is kitesurf_phil now ....he is takin overme now...help i cant fight....
              n e 1 want a hilux water pump ...new 4 a 2.4 a£10 paypal only....lol
              zacco

Comment

Working...
              X