Another Poll for Tony B Liar .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Poll for Tony B Liar .....

I'm fairly well convinced that these No 10 petitions are just a distraction but some CANNOT be ignored - it looks like they're trying to s$$$$ the Red Arrows !

As an ex pongo I usually find it hard to support the crabs but this time I'll make an exception

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/SaveTheReds/#detail

Is it me or are the bunch of idiots in government trying to eliminate everything that we do better than the rest of the world ???

Life is too important to take seriously !

Originally posted by Predictable Bob

I'm fairly well convinced that these No 10 petitions are just a distraction but some CANNOT be ignored - it looks like they're trying to s$$$$ the Red Arrows !

As an ex pongo I usually find it hard to support the crabs but this time I'll make an exception

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/SaveTheReds/#detail

Is it me or are the bunch of idiots in government trying to eliminate everything that we do better than the rest of the world ???

Of course they are. Everything that this country has had thousands fight and die for is being eroded away to make room for whatever "visitors" to this country want to dispose of because it may cause them some offence. I said in an earlier post that all the family silver has been sold off and now all that remains is the tarnished rubbish, I include the current royals, that nobody wants. Britain has little industry and is dependant on the rest of the world for what minute manufactoring it has left. It is a sorry state and I pity future generations.

Comment

still on a brighter note Top Gear 8 pm Sunday BBC2
      Bunkle
      Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Bunkle
        still on a brighter note Top Gear 8 pm Sunday BBC2
        Don't get me started!

Comment

Originally posted by beaufighter
          Don't get me started!
          Good morning