wonderful service from Milners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wonderful service from Milners

keeping my fingers cros it works this time, but had a problem with rattling exhaust , had to have a new centre box and tail pipe, my garage fitted it, and they are use to toyota.s and boss has a landcruiser alsways used them since we had car , but since then it has been back to them a few times, rattling exhaust on start up and idling, just couldn't find a problem with out having to modify box and didn't want to do that as would delete waranty,mounting rubbers were fine as well.
    So yesterday it had a full service and new brake pads, and one last look at the exhaust , i decided to phone milners , they were brilliant and think its best to send out a new exhaust box as it was definately rattling around the joining area,and to send the old one back when removed from my car, good service, i wasn't expecting that, just some ideas to cure it. WELL DONE MILNERS, EXCELLENT SERVICE
    So when car goes in on thursday for the first mot it has failed on in the 3 years we have had the car, ( steering rack bushes ) so new box fitted as well, keep fingers cross it works, i think we wake the street up at 3 am when OH goes to work!!!! with the noise
    Just hit the 90,000 mark on speedo, and only recently have we had few minor things,brakepads, exhaust, cambelt and the steering rackthing, so all in all we have been very lucky to have found a good import with so little problems
    Never change to another car now, he is stuck on toyota!!!

Don't forget to add the name of your Surf friendly garage to the dealers/garages list on the forum menu page, to help others in your area.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Don't forget to add the name of your Surf friendly garage to the dealers/garages list on the forum menu page, to help others in your area.
      i done it on roughtrax site aswell so there.....
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
      X