Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNOW - day 2

11am in Hampshire.

1-2" left from last night and its been snowing again for the last 2 hours.
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Yep, constantly snowing since 7am here too!

Comment

One of the problems of living a few hundred metres from the sea

THERE'S NO SNOW HERE DUDES!!!!!!! AAAARRGHH
      Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Still no snow here either only rain.my pond has filled up by nearly 4" over the past couple of days.The fish will have a nice big pond if we have any more rain as the garden is turning into a pond with all the water that aint had chance to soak away yet
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

that's all I got here again, wind and rain again. I want snow
          Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Worcester 16:00

Long May It Snow!!

carpark at work is fun, 3 levels and a slope to a left right chicane.... all the rear wheel BMW and Mercs are slipping all over the place with worried looks! So far have not had to pull anyone out, but i'm parked up ready with rope and low ratio!!!

snowed all day here in worcester but very little has stuck. Whats it like at altitude Apache????

did a 4 wheel slide round the bend at home at lunch time, no breaks, power through, steer into it -WELL COOL!!!!
            If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

all rainy now and melting...
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Heavy snow here in Hereford with cars stranded everywhere on the main routes in and out of the city.
                HUFC
                HEREFORD IS IN ENGLAND.

Comment

did you manage to tow anyone out? saw hereford on tv, looked a nighmare. heard from people in the council that 2 hereford gritters were stuck on that 'kin big hill. Malven looked bad. worcrester was grim too, but i helped out with a tow up newtown rd!
                  If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

No no towing today, I was in my scooby havin a bit of fun
                    HUFC
                    HEREFORD IS IN ENGLAND.

Comment

Originally posted by legendgamesmaster
                      Long May It Snow!!

carpark at work is fun, 3 levels and a slope to a left right chicane.... all the rear wheel BMW and Mercs are slipping all over the place with worried looks! So far have not had to pull anyone out, but i'm parked up ready with rope and low ratio!!!

snowed all day here in worcester but very little has stuck. Whats it like at altitude Apache????

did a 4 wheel slide round the bend at home at lunch time, no breaks, power through, steer into it -WELL COOL!!!!
                      Not in Malvern at the mo. Drove up to Liverpool today via lanes and the A49. Got pretty hairy around Shrewsbury for a while, and in Liverpool it's snowing right now but only an inch or so lying snow.
                      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Went for a play up sutton park and came across an elderly girl in a rav4 who had managed to drive into the Rut that has been dug out to prevent off roading, so naturally did the gracious deed and she insisted i accepted £20 for it (free beer for me tonight hehe) and when i run out of beer its back up the park to earn some more.

PS. 7 inches so far and just started again, cant wait till tomorrow.
                        http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                        X