3rd GEN WINDSCREEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd GEN WINDSCREEN

Anybody KNOW THE Autoglass Part Nunber For A 3rd Gen Windscreen, They Have Two Listed One Say 4 Runner/surf I Am Sure Its Notthat One. The Other Says 1996 On Surf But They Were Not Sure If That Was The One. So Any Body Got A Part Number. I Have A Crack Running Accross The Very Bottom Of The Screen Will This Fail An Mot?

Thank Guys
    SWIFT AND BOLD

A crack will fail MOT. 1996 ON IS A 3RD GEN surf
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Matt , aka da slug man had his changed so he should know what one it is .
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Same as a hilux pickup 97 onwards.

Comment

yeah, it was a pickup windscreen... just had a green tint, not brown...
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Wicked Thanks Guys. Just got an insurence quote from AQUOTE 451.00 fully comp. Tesco wanted 975.00.
            SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Originally posted by charvell
              Anybody KNOW THE Autoglass Part Nunber For A 3rd Gen Windscreen, They Have Two Listed One Say 4 Runner/surf I Am Sure Its Notthat One. The Other Says 1996 On Surf But They Were Not Sure If That Was The One. So Any Body Got A Part Number. I Have A Crack Running Accross The Very Bottom Of The Screen Will This Fail An Mot?

Thank Guys
              If it's an insurance job you can request that you have a Genuine Toyota windscreen fitted.

Just means that you will have to wait a couple of days for the part to arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by lclascaris
                If it's an insurance job you can request that you have a Genuine Toyota windscreen fitted.

Just means that you will have to wait a couple of days for the part to arrive.
                thanks fo this mate
                SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Originally posted by charvell
                  Wicked Thanks Guys. Just got an insurence quote from AQUOTE 451.00 fully comp. Tesco wanted 975.00.
                  at your age??

you living in a rough area??
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                    at your age??

you living in a rough area??
                    Just think the guy at tesco did not have a clue about what a surf is he kept saying it was petrol and manual and that he did not have derv and auto listed. Muppet
                    SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Working...
                    X