What sex is your truck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What sex is your truck?

Just wondering if there is anyone out there that has a male Surf. I've noticed I always refer to mine as female, now I think there may be some simple reasons to this.
    There are more female swear words.
    It's much easier to compliment a female (its natural to tap the dash and say "good girl")
    Secretly we're more dependant on females than we'd admit to.

Anyone with more theories, or anyone with a male truck want to give their reasons.

And yes I'm bored to death, two trucks and three patrols in twelve hours, leaves alot of time to kill.
    Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

I fail to see how a Surf can be anything other than male, ( unless its lowered and yellow).
    If its female, its not very feminine is it, it would be the biggest, most macho, tattoed, bearded, bovver booted, dungareed lesbian youve ever seen.

Plenty of 3rd gen comments to come Im sure but even they have to be male, albeit a bit more limp of wrist or to be polite a bit more " new man"

Bogus
    Last edited by Bogus; 8 February 2007, 07:41.
    Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
      I fail to see how a Surf can be anything other than male, ( unless its lowered and yellow).
      If its female, its not very feminine is it, it would be the biggest, most macho, tattoed, bearded, bovver booted, dungareed lesbian youve ever seen.

Plenty of 3rd gen comments to come Im sure but even they have to be male, albeit a bit more limp of wrist or to be polite a bit more " new man"

Bogus
      Sorry but mine is a female MUD Wrestler .......A sexy 2nd gen that love playing in the mud
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Trains , planes and automobiles (and ships) are always SHE's dont feel right to say "its my truck and i love him"
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Mine is an inanimate object, and is therefore gender-less.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
            Mine is an inanimate object, and is therefore gender-less.
            It's an IT then, and i thought it was called Kit, you'll upset it!
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Mine is definitely female. It needs constant attention, or it sulks!
              Paul </Slugsie>
              Immortal.so far!

Comment

as a male you cant have a male vehicle? not right, unless you is a shirt lifter

look a eddie stobbart, does he have any male lorrys? no

i have always regarded any of my cars a female, i cant say i love my car he's great, doesnt even sound right.

only females regard there cars as male. not being sexist or 'owt
                The benchmark....

Comment

she's female, she's either a stroppy cow, or a randy b!tch
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                    Trains , planes and automobiles (and ships) are always SHE's dont feel right to say "its my truck and i love him"
                    That sounds so GAY
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                    (")_(")

Comment

They're definately female. You wouldn't lavish so much care and attention if they were male. Also ony a female could bleed that amount of money out of me.
                      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

I've always thought of mine as a lassie but when the going gets tough she sure is butch enough for the job! So I guess she swings between the well turned out brightly polished side and the mucky dungarees and short hair side!

Dave

Comment

definately an "IT"....

like a dog, or small child!
                          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I call mine essex girl,,,cos she's always in the pull, loves being in high hills,
                            a right little poser, and can be a bitch when she wants to be.

Comment

Originally posted by huff_diggler
                              as a male you cant have a male vehicle? not right, unless you is a shirt lifter

look a eddie stobbart, does he have any male lorrys? no

i have always regarded any of my cars a female, i cant say i love my car he's great, doesnt even sound right.

only females regard there cars as male. not being sexist or 'owt
                              shirt lifter, is that someone who likes it up the marmite motorway
                              JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Working...
                              X