BBC Have your say.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBC Have your say.

The BBC are stirring sh1te again.. with a topic called "Would you pay more for an environmentally friendly car?" and someone has just put this post up:

Here's a litmus test: if your current car has an engine larger than 1.6, would you be willing to change it for a 1.6 the next time you replace it? If your answer is 'no', can you give one good reason why? Or are you just incredibly irresponsible and selfish?

So I had to reply with...

A 1.6 engine wouldnt pull over 2 tons of diesel 4x4 now would it.. thats just silly!! Does that mean I am irresponsible and selfish? Good, thought it might! It runs on cooking oil and I pay less fuel tax than you. Ner ner

(am I supposed to tell the tax man about the cooking oil.. ah well stuff him!)
    -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Link?

Comment

And heres a LITMUS test for you ( even though its really not and has naff all to do with Limus which is actually for checking PH values)

If your current house has three or more bedrooms and is situated in a reasonably good and trouble free neighbourhood would you be willing to change it for a two bedroom high rise flat, made from environmentally friendly material and with a low carbon footprint, in a densely populated area which has a reputation as a sink estate and has higher than average crime rates. If your answer is no, can you give one good reason why, ( and I,ll decide whats good or not) or are you just an incredibly irresponsible, bearded, bobble hatted , tofu munching, wooly minded, liberal , pompous, righteous, opinionated NIMBY,selfish TW*T

( Clue the asterisk in the last word does not replace the letter I )

Bogus
      Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
        And heres a LITMUS test for you ( even though its really not and has naff all to do with Limus which is actually for checking PH values)

If your current house has three or more bedrooms and is situated in a reasonably good and trouble free neighbourhood would you be willing to change it for a two bedroom high rise flat, made from environmentally friendly material and with a low carbon footprint, in a densely populated area which has a reputation as a sink estate and has higher than average crime rates. If your answer is no, can you give one good reason why, ( and I,ll decide whats good or not) or are you just an incredibly irresponsible, bearded, bobble hatted , tofu munching, wooly minded, liberal , pompous, righteous, opinionated NIMBY,selfish TW*T

( Clue the asterisk in the last word does not replace the letter I )

Bogus

I like it!

BOGUS FOR PM!
        Paul </Slugsie>
        Immortal.so far!

Comment

We already have a bogus PM....
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

No i wouldn't, and yes, if that makes me a selfish $$$$, that's what i'll choose to be. Now f*ck off on your holiday to florida that you take every year, and guess what, it's still the same as last year, and leave the rest of us alone. By the way next time your broken down or stuck coz you parked on the grass, let me know when i stop and i'll drive away instead of offering any help.
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

Working...
            X