Holy sh*t, what a ****-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beaufighter
    Absolutely. Gives the Americans a break we need them. There has always been situations in war when situations like this happen and it is unfortunate. As usual the Sun capitalises on some poor s0d's misfortune where maybe they should be thinking of the impossible situations that the troops are under.
    think you'll find it's the US and BRITISH governments who are capitalising on the situation. for once the sun have done something right and getting this horrendous video out to the masses to witness just what a cock up this entire war is.

for the record, the US are very dangerous to be around in times of war, whether you're a friendly or an enemy because they're all too gun happy. they're also complete hypocrites when it comes to talking about extremists. their leader in cheif starts a sentance with things like "we gotta take down these terrorists with their extremists views" then ends with something like "and with GOD on OUR side, we will prevail!"

what they're doing out there is morally and legally wrong, and it tends to be our lads who get the sh1t blown out of them so the few leading industruialists who really rule the world can get just that little bit richer.
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
      think you'll find it's the US and BRITISH governments who are capitalising on the situation. for once the sun have done something right and getting this horrendous video out to the masses to witness just what a cock up this entire war is.

for the record, the US are very dangerous to be around in times of war, whether you're a friendly or an enemy because they're all too gun happy. they're also complete hypocrites when it comes to talking about extremists. their leader in cheif starts a sentance with things like "we gotta take down these terrorists with their extremists views" then ends with something like "and with GOD on OUR side, we will prevail!"

what they're doing out there is morally and legally wrong, and it tends to be our lads who get the sh1t blown out of them so the few leading industruialists who really rule the world can get just that little bit richer.
      I would rather have the Americans near me at time of war than any middle Eastern war tribe. Shame that they keep quoting God is on their side as in my opinion war is the result of someones god i.e. you don't believe in the same God as me so I have to kill you. Thank goodness for Darwin and sensibility and B*****ks to superstition.

Comment

Remember the shambles of the Falklands war? I wouldnt be surprised to find it was OUR "management" who forgot to tell the Yanks how far ahead we were.

The last guys to blame are the pilots!

Comment

Working...
        X