off road experence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• off road experence

Well today i did the two hour off road experence that mrs drunk got me for chrimbo (what a great girl). It was f@cking brillant! Did have to go out in a discovery (better trash that on my first proper outing than mine!!) but after i got the hang of it and was happy with myself that i was not going to trash my car i took my beast round the tracks and can i say that she behaved herself perfectly! she did not bottom out at all (even on the bits the landy did). Even though, being that the suspension is not quite as moblie as the lr's, any problems were easly overcome with good old lead-footed ness. AND the landy had muds on and i got bfg at the front are of but the backs are quite warn and it still went everywere.

My truck is getting on in years but she is still going strong and loved it today. To think i was worryed about taking her off road in case i broke something! She has many more years left in her.

I can highly reccomend donig one of these days if you new to offroading cos learing the basics can help you know your limits and how to stay safe.

Oh and tonyn i see what you were saying about using low 4 for greenlaning now i had a chance to use it properly.

it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Glad you enjoyed yourself mate, nice to see someone else getting there surf muddy!!
    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Working...
    X