Opinions, again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sancho
    Firstly, hasn't the one with purple hair only got one eye? Secondly, what's the context here Matt are you just asking for some perverted cartoon sex reason? go outside man.
    Don't get your question, or your problem .......

(but then that pic is my desktop!!!)
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
      The middle one ...But the pony tail is blured.........

Now this is good
      I like the middle one too. I'm gonna' have to try redoing it to get rid of the blurriness.

BTW, she's too lifelike.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
        Don't get your question, or your problem .......

(but then that pic is my desktop!!!)

Mine too, since you suggested it. And to prove Matt's argument, the wench mentioned about the two scantily dressed women tussling on the desktop background the other day. Had more than a passing interest. So.........., being the man of the house, collared the eldest lad. 'Tell your mum who they are', 'The birds out of Futurama', job sorted. Not another peep.

Comment

I think

'cause she dirty, drinks loads and looks like she just a little bit crazy (I get away with this one as my girlfriend agrees)

If you can get rid of the blur when cutting them out the middle one will work with a plain background (although it looks a bit strange without any shadow)

Comment

Originally posted by Sclerotic Hen
            I think

'cause she dirty, drinks loads and looks like she just a little bit crazy (I get away with this one as my girlfriend agrees)

If you can get rid of the blur when cutting them out the middle one will work with a plain background (although it looks a bit strange without any shadow)
            You will like this then........http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Matt (don't know if this is a useful idea or not but...)
              If you use the pen tool(vector path tool) in Photoshop you can create a path which you can then use to make a selection and delete the background bits you don't want. Or you can designate this as clipping path to run text round if you import the picture into another programme (such as Indesign or Quark) This will let you cut out your cartoon ScFI babes without the blurry edge.

Comment

Working...
              X