Bling grille

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ian619
    They do a carbon fibre effect stone guard Bogus, Roughtrax i think, it'd match the back one, and i'm not takeing the water, honest! You could go all carbon fibre, dash kit, light guards etc, was it Pops or Bobafatass did the dash kit,
    If I wanted infinite wind noise and a bonnet that didn't open I might consider one of those. I found myself thinking about getting one of those leather 'car bra' things the other day though....

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
      Um, Im going to to take a seat on the fence here. I already criticised his shed for a lack of order and as a member of the "plastic bling" club, it would be unseemly of me to say anything negative about another member It might also be risky and could open me up to phrases with pot, kettle, and black in them or worse.
      I apparently have eclectic tastes ( No thats not another word for Cr*p) and like plastic fake carbon fibre roof spoilers, plastic fake wood dashes, that chrome grill and various other tat.
      As a fellow plastic blinger I therefore support and defend Markys right to sport plastic bling on his truck. I mean it blends in with a 3rd gen doesnt it in terms of materials compatability. I,ll leave it to the heathens to take the p1ss.

Bogus
      Why Thankyou for your nice COMMENT
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
        If I wanted infinite wind noise and a bonnet that didn't open I might consider one of those. I found myself thinking about getting one of those leather 'car bra' things the other day though....
        Stone guards dont affect the bonnet opening and i have'nt noticed much wind noise from mine, (get enough of than from the window wind deflectors)
        nowt wrong with leather bra's either (on a woman that is)
        Just thought Bogus would like to go for the whole carbon fibre look!
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by marky
          Why Thankyou for your nice COMMENT
          He made a nice comment? I thought he was just taking the p1ss out of it.

Comment

I reluctantly got one because the council kept putting chippings on the road, and I was starting to count the extra stone chips on a trip ny trip basis. I didn't like the look on Roughtrax website, but after fitting I actually like the look on my truck. I have no problems with opening the bonnet, and the wind noise hasn't increased at all.
            Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick
              , and the wind noise hasn't increased at all.
              Sancho has a V6, its goes faster..............

Joking mate, that truck in the pic looks really clean, you sure you fitted it to the right truck?

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I stand corrected on the bonnet guard. I'm sure Joker bought one and was bitching about the noise so much Roughtrax took it back in the end.

Comment

I stand corrected on the bonnet guard. I'm sure Joker bought one and was bitching about the noise so much Roughtrax took it back in the end.
                  Joker bitches about everything, that why I won't sell him anything.........

:legs it:
                  4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                    Sancho has a V6, its goes faster..............

Joking mate, that truck in the pic looks really clean, you sure you fitted it to the right truck?

I always take a picture after her yearly clean, to remind me what her paintwork looks like. Since Salisbury the washing has been in the form of rain (not done too bad a job tho).
                    Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                      Joker bitches about everything, that why I won't sell him anything.........

:legs it:
                      Joker dos'nt bitch, he get Val to do it

Comment

nah not one of those things !! why do 2.4 s need them they dont go fast enough to get stone chips on the bonnet [could allways follow gritter i suppose] wind noise haha you wish

barry does allright out of me
                        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

My 2.4 looked nice with mine fitted
                          (\__/)
                          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                            My 2.4 looked nice with mine fitted
                            hehe it looked nice but did it do anything but look good marky
                            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                              hehe it looked nice but did it do anything but look good marky
                              It stopped the bonnet from getting any more chips in it thats why i got one for my 3rd GEN
                              (\__/)
                              (")_(")

Comment

They work well Dave, they deflect stones straight onto the windscreen but at least the paint on the bonnet is saved

Wots up with the bloke next doors roof Marky? hope it's not catching!

Comment

Working...
                                X