Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed

Hi Guys

Not a Surf problem i know - But does anybody know a decent Spray shop in the Manchester area as i want some bodywork resprayed on my Fiat Ducato Campervan its not all of it just the bottom quarters from the wheel arches all the way round and the Bonnet. Dont mind if it,s a guy working from home as long as he knows what he is doing. I can leave it with him for as long as it takes and can pay cash! Cheers Guys.
    [U]SORRY OFFICER...I HAVE BEEN IN ALL EVENING...[/U]

Clover garage, in Rochdale off Milnrow Road, there in the book.
    Not the cheapest but you ask for a good one, you could sort something out for cash though, i would have thought.

Comment

Originally posted by TRUCKMAN
      Hi Guys

Not a Surf problem i know - But does anybody know a decent Spray shop in the Manchester area as i want some bodywork resprayed on my Fiat Ducato Campervan its not all of it just the bottom quarters from the wheel arches all the way round and the Bonnet. Dont mind if it,s a guy working from home as long as he knows what he is doing. I can leave it with him for as long as it takes and can pay cash! Cheers Guys.
      ALAN REECE MOTORS Glebelands rd sale. See NEIL or PAUL
      Last edited by marky; 6 February 2007, 16:04.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by mark 1
        Clover garage, in Rochdale off Milnrow Road, there in the book.
        Not the cheapest but you ask for a good one, you could sort something out for cash though, i would have thought.

Are you a Rochdale lad then Mark?
        -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

Working...
        X