• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess who's reached the magic number?

Vince has finally hit 10,000.

Originally posted by MattF
    Vince has finally hit 10,000.
    yea but if ssrx3ltd was still on here then he would of beaten Vince to it.especially as ssrx was getting 500 post in a month and he was only on here for just over a month
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS
      i will leave all the funny comments to others
      Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

So who won the wager then Matt? Not me, I think I was somewhere early March!

Damn his accelerating post rate! (Much faster than a 2.4...)
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
          So who won the wager then Matt? Not me, I think I was somewhere early March!

Damn his accelerating post rate! (Much faster than a 2.4...)
          I think I estimated about three weeks ago. Can anyone remember which thread it was?

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
            yea but if ssrx3ltd was still on here then he would of beaten Vince to it.especially as ssrx was getting 500 post in a month and he was only on here for just over a month
            Koi has the best method........................ .. Cheat.

Comment

I think I estimated about three weeks ago. Can anyone remember which thread it was?
              Vince will probably post the URL shortly...
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

could it have been this one? entitled 'bushwacker approaches 10,000 posts'

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=29565

edit: skimming through it looks as though woodzie or pops was closest then, i'll let someone else do the maths though.
                Last edited by nero279; 5 February 2007, 00:44.
                =========
                =SOLD UP!=
                =========

Comment

Well, that's it then, my work here is done, an end of an era.
                  I hope I've helped some of you to keep your trucks on the road and saved you some money along the way. My three years on here have been fun if not entertaining to say the least. I hope to return someday to help the newbies and the numpties (you know who you are!)
                  Until then I'll just say cheers, so-long and thanks for all the fish.

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                    could it have been this one? entitled 'bushwacker approaches 10,000 posts'

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=29565
                    I remember it well, now. The day I almost became the banned post whore.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                      Well, that's it then, my work here is done, an end of an era.
                      Next you'll be telling us you're gonna' start using your Surf as your daily runabout.

Comment

Koi has the best method........................ .. Cheat.

I don't know what your talking about
                        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                        My choice
                        Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                            Thing is, at Vinces rate he'll surpass your score by year end.
                            Paul </Slugsie>
                            Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie
                              Thing is, at Vinces rate he'll surpass your score by year end.
                              How quick can someone type 100,000 though?

Comment

Working...
                              X