Cheap Turkies anyone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Turkies anyone??

Looks like bernard mathews is in trouble, as are all the employees and ( for the moment) the local Norfol/Suflok area.

Very bad news for all of us.
    Rob

Still working for the man!

i know someone who took the wrong turn and got stuck on his front lawn trying to turn an artic round!!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Not so "Bootiful" now Bernard!!!
      Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

No doubt BM will buy himself out of this piece of trouble. What happened to the cruelty charges that were brought against him a couple of years ago. I suspect that he had been feeding the birds something he should'nt have or at least standards have not been met.

Hopefully he will get his just rewards this time. Farming does not need his methods.

Comment

I thought the thread was referring to cheap foreign labour again.

Comment

Bernard Matthews is the devil incarnate! He was found out for slowly killing people using 'turkey' based novelty shaped foodstuff, so he had go overboard- he is now trying to kill us all with bird flu!!Will Nobody Stop This Man???? (alledgedly)
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
              Bernard Matthews is the devil incarnate! He was found out for slowly killing people using 'turkey' based novelty shaped foodstuff, so he had go overboard- he is now trying to kill us all with bird flu!!Will Nobody Stop This Man???? (alledgedly)
              I LOVE Turkey Drummers!! Make great sandwiches, hope they arn't gone for good!

As an aside, if the virus passed to a human, would the rest of his/her family, street/neighbourhood all be killed? Poor birdies, sounds like double standards to me.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                May actually be truth in this. GM foods are quite simply bad. My family have been involved in farming for around fifty years and in that time everything produced is without GM additives. I know what goes into the likes of BM, fast food chains and very often what is sold at the popular supermarkets. It may taste good but ask yourself does it really taste of the basic ingredient? No, then what is in there to disguise the taste of poor quality meat? Look at the colour of burgers before they are cooked, that is not the colour of raw meat.

Comment

Working...
                X