Wanted joab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted joab

Sorry if this is the wrong section for job wanted.
    Here goes:-
    Wanted job in West Scotland,......
    Caretaker of school, residential. Its my job now but jack of the south
    and outer London $$$$. Looking for new horizon Will take pay cut . probably massive but will do it.
    Don't hear to much of jobs like that down here.
    Was in West Scotland a few years ago and they were looking for a postman . I should have applied...but

So anyone North of border give us a bell or PM or email if you hear of any thing. cheers. coe people of Mallaig , Skye Western Isles. Acharacle , Loch Shiel,
    Glenuig, even Fort William.........Applecross , Oban.....
    Last edited by marticogo; 4 February 2007, 22:46. Reason: mitsake

I'll keep one eye on the ads in the paper for you.

Dave
    Argyll

Comment

use jobserve, can define your parameters and get it to email you the jobs [free]
      Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
        use jobserve, can define your parameters and get it to email you the jobs [free]
        Yeah, but he wants to go to Scotland, and for that purpose has correctly titled his post JOAB wanted. So its JOABSERVE he needs to post his CV with or maybe theres a site called GEEZAJOAB.

Bogus

PS- Only having fun, I wish you good luck in your search and hope you find something suitable, No green lanes up here mind.
        Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
          Yeah, but he wants to go to Scotland, and for that purpose has correctly titled his post JOAB wanted. So its JOABSERVE he needs to post his CV with or maybe theres a site called GEEZAJOAB.

Bogus

PS- Only having fun, I wish you good luck in your search and hope you find something suitable, No green lanes up here mind.
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
          X