Advice Needed on pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice Needed on pricing

Hiya, Ive decided to upgrade to a newer surf. Ive got a 1994/L, 3.0 TD SSRX, 85k miles, dark blue, auto, excellent condition. Can anyone help as to what is a sensible price to ask for this one ?

Thankyou in advance

don't do it you come any newer you'll be a hairdresser.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

he he

I thought about that but ive kinda fallen for a 3rd gen. Was thinking about £3300 for mine ? is that too much ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dillon1969
        I thought about that but ive kinda fallen for a 3rd gen. Was thinking about £3300 for mine ? is that too much ?

that don't sound too bad a price but just be aware that you might have to drop a bit as there are 2 in the for sale section for just under 3k
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

i think it may be a bit low tbh in todays market!
          do a quick search at a dealers and then take about 1500 off their prices is about right with all cars
          surfs up (in sales anyway)

Comment

ummmm

yeh i did think that, but i just want to get what it owes me. to be honest i think anything over 3k i would take so probably best to start at £3300 n see what happens. Just want my new one now. its the kid/new toy syndrome !

Comment

You should get £3300-£3500 if you are patient and its a good truck, probably more if you advertise locally/auto trader etc etc.

If you are willing to drop to £3k you should shift it easily.
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Hiya, Ive decided to upgrade to a newer surf. Ive got a 1994/L, 3.0 TD SSRX, 85k miles, dark blue, auto, excellent condition. Can anyone help as to what is a sensible price to ask for this one ?

Thankyou in advance
                Welcome to WARP SPEED Go for it
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                X