Wilkinson / England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AuldNick
    BTFW...What was that try all about????? The wee runt was well over the line, the ref seen it, the "assistant" was right on top, even the BBC/EBC ranters said "no way", the whole fekin nation questioned the refs decision to even ask the video ref THEN the video ref gave the try!!!? That game was rank rotten corrupt as seen on TV, whats the point of the video ref if a fukin fiver blinds the robber mind you Scotland rugby must be a few bob better off for not playing today.

Lokks like the bleedin French have won it AGAIN?
    Should we not mention the line out infringement which resulted in scotlands first try or the push of the ball which denied Wilkinson his first clear try.

shame when people only watch a match from one sides view, ref got a couple of calls wrong but both teams and officals made it a cracking game to enjoy
    www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

OK, fair doo's England have bought the home games again BUT as history has shown Ireland will $$$$ on pounds, Wales will lick arse as Scotland did so you should have two wins. Both France and Italy will see wee Jonny Wilki either dead or in a fekin wheelchair.

Not done the maths 'cos it's swally time and I dont know the running order but....Wales will grovel to England, Italy will kill somebody (guese who), Scotland wont loose another game, Ireland can win the slam IF they chose to burn tainted money (again)!

FFS my money is on fekin France again, how rank rotten is that? 'tiss Englands fault, bunch O fanny's

Comment

my money is on fekin France again:
        [washes Nick's mouth out with Carbolic]
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

OK, fair doo's England have bought the home games again BUT as history has shown Ireland will $$$$ on pounds, Wales will lick arse as Scotland did so you should have two wins. Both France and Italy will see wee Jonny Wilki either dead or in a fekin wheelchair.

Not done the maths 'cos it's swally time and I dont know the running order but....Wales will grovel to England, Italy will kill somebody (guese who), Scotland wont loose another game, Ireland can win the slam IF they chose to burn tainted money (again)!

FFS my money is on fekin France again, how rank rotten is that? 'tiss Englands fault, bunch O fanny's
          "I'm not bitter at all, but..."
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
            [washes Nick's mouth out with Carbolic]

Famous Grouse will do nicely Trev.. England aint goin to win this but in their feeble attempt to buy the fekir they WILL give it to (cough) FRANCE again

Comment

money on France!?!?

no chance. here's how it'll pan out. if wales win, or only lose by a gnats hair then its all england's. them irish are the only team in it with england, so we'll see just how strong they are tommorrow.

but i'm saying england to win without losing a game, and if wilko comes through ok, then onto the world cup and doing the job there too.
              i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                "I'm not bitter at all, but..."
                Me and you outside now ya fat $$$$, tell yer wife I will be back later!

Comment

Me and you outside now ya fat $$$$, tell yer wife I will be back later!
                  No fair! Me knuckledusters will get caught in yer string vest!
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Famous Grouse will do nicely Trev.. England aint goin to win this but in their feeble attempt to buy the fekir they WILL give it to (cough) FRANCE again
                    Keep saying the French are going to win and you will be drinking COLD TEA, forget Famous Grouse - the cellar beckons, or a £5 fine to the Mac fund.

The winners HAVE to be THIS side of the Channel !!

Comment

the cellar beckons
                      Oh no it doesn't. AuldNick make's Victor Meldrew look positively cheerful. You'd honestly put him in the cellar?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                        Oh no it doesn't. AuldNick make's Victor Meldrew look positively cheerful. You'd honestly put him in the cellar?
                        he's backing the french! feck the cellar, let's deport him!
                        i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                          Then HOW do we punish him ?

WHAT chance do we have of getting him to pay the fine ?

At least we can make him suffer Lurch's tum !

Comment

Then HOW do we punish him ?
                            He's a Scot, so two ways. Make him pay some cash to the the Mac fund, or make him be cheerful for a day.

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
                              money on France!?!?

no chance. here's how it'll pan out. if wales win, or only lose by a gnats hair then its all england's. them irish are the only team in it with england, so we'll see just how strong they are tommorrow.

but i'm saying england to win without losing a game, and if wilko comes through ok, then onto the world cup and doing the job there too.

Wilko is a dead man walking so - that, Wales will eat poo so there's yer two wins plus mibbi Italy if you are lucky VERY lucky, France will take England apart but Scotland or Ireland could/might take the last minute point from the frog eaters so it's up to us non English.

Hands up who honestly think that wee gay kicker will walk off from the next game?

Comment

Lyall, just out of curiosity, is it AuldNick as in Lucifer?

Comment

Working...
                                X