Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its a sad day for sure

I finally sold my lovely surf.

A nice chap from near stoke on trent bought it yesterday. my mum had to do the deal as I took the surf up at christmas to put in storage but thats its, its gone and I hope it has many more happy miles to come with the new owner.

im passing on details of this forum to him as well as tonyn's contact details should this fella need any help in the future.

its been great and ive loved the surf and the people from this forum have been top people, especially thanks go to Linda and Tony for being all round nice guys. its now time to get on with loving my new house boat and saving up for my next set of wheels. who knows what that might be, suggestions on a postcard please.

for anyone wanting to follow the progress of this former surfer, i have my blog at:
    http://www.canalworld.net/forums/blo...der/index.php?

adios amigos
    she's no angel

via con dios, toyney! (how you going to get a bike on there??)
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

keep popping back to see us tho Jayne and enjoy your new life on the water.Good Luck
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

im currently without a motorbike, although hoping to get a new one in a couple of months ( through work i add because i certainly couldnt afford one at the moment on top of everything else)

i have a hankering for a caterham 7, but i might have to wait for that, and I also have the urge to own a proper down and dirty hilux pickup with raised suspension and decent wheels... the choices, the choices..

im pretty sure you havent seen the back of me yet!
        she's no angel

Comment

Originally posted by Toyney

im pretty sure you havent seen the back of me yet!
          What's that in the first photo then?

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
            What's that in the first photo then?
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

roflol...

yes, er.. ok, that is one side of me you have seen , but the last of me you aint!
              she's no angel

Comment

I also have the urge to own a proper down and dirty hilux pickup with raised suspension and decent wheels... !
                Well we can help you with that if you're serious - got an old one here that we're doing up... give us a ring. Tony might finish it if he thinks someone might want to buy it.

Anyway - stay in touch Jayne and pop in and say hi if you're ever in the area. Just cos you haven't got a surf now doesn't mean we don't want to see you!!!

Where's your mooring???
                Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

current mooring is at penton hook in chertsey. its way over priced and we can only afford to stay there until the end of march after that we plan to head down the river wey for a bit then maybe up the basingstoke canal while it still has water ( it usually runs out of water
                  in summer), then in summer we might nip across london and see the river lee and stort up near stansted.
                  we cant really go far since we both have day jobs...

so youve got an old pickup... how old? what engine?
                  she's no angel

Comment

so youve got an old pickup... how old? what engine?
                    Very old, 81' Engine is currently a badly knocking 2l petrol, will to replaced with a LPG'ed Rover V8.
                    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

does that make it tax exempt?
                      she's no angel

Comment

does that make it tax exempt?
                        Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                          Nope.
                          It makes it something I would like to own though. I can't wait until I'm old and I've got a drive so I can own more than one heap at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
                            It makes it something I would like to own though. I can't wait until I'm old and I've got a drive so I can own more than one heap at a time.
                            Don't forget the front lawn as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                              Don't forget the front lawn as well.
                              and the back lawn, and the neighbour's drive, etc etc etc.....
                              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X