A tale of two Surfs . The final episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A tale of two Surfs . The final episode

Hi guy n gals I finally got to the end of my Surfin saga. The attached pic is my new baby, and I think I am in love. Picked it up late last night and have been gettin tingles just staring at it on the drive. Could not wait for the dawn to come so I could drive it around. It is superb and so different to the 2nd gen I originally bought. It is very clean at the moment but I am sure that will change when I get to one of the meets in the near future. Well carn't stop chatting gotta go for another drive.
    See ya
    Malcolm
    Visit all the Surfin Elkhounds at [url="http://www.malenibo.co.uk/"]www.malenibo.co.uk[/url]

Originally posted by Malenibo
    Hi guy n gals I finally got to the end of my Surfin saga. The attached pic is my new baby, and I think I am in love. Picked it up late last night and have been gettin tingles just staring at it on the drive. Could not wait for the dawn to come so I could drive it around. It is superb and so different to the 2nd gen I originally bought. It is very clean at the moment but I am sure that will change when I get to one of the meets in the near future. Well carn't stop chatting gotta go for another drive.
    See ya
    Malcolm

Look like a nice motor.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Working...
    X