yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urgent please read and do what you feel you have to!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done
    Working at last.......

Comment

Signed it.

Comment

Done. Bunch of T@$$ers! (The government, not you lot!!)

Ferret
        "Canis Auxilio Servimus"

Comment

Originally posted by PDR
          I did say “Dangerous Drivers”….. 31 in a 30 zone may be breaking the law but it is not what anyone would call “Dangerous”.

I had in mind those drivers who do 45 -50 mph past school gates or travel at stupid speeds on the motorways when they think no one is watching.
          who's to say you cant drive dangerously at 30!!!!

Comment

definatly done
            Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by john.sally
              definatly done
              Its gonna have lots of doubles, this is about the 6th time its been posted!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by PDR
                I did say “Dangerous Drivers”….. 31 in a 30 zone may be breaking the law but it is not what anyone would call “Dangerous”.

I had in mind those drivers who do 45 -50 mph past school gates or travel at stupid speeds on the motorways when they think no one is watching.
                Done and signed.

What are stupid speeds? I regularly trave at 90mph on clear motorways in the late/early hours of the day, is this stupid. Personally I think 70mph is a stupid speed limit. Will these trackers catch the idiots who drive in the middle lane regardless, or with their headights on full beam, or their foglights on when there's 200m visibility.

Speed does not kill, idiots who can't drive, who don't pay attention, dither, don't use the mirror, don't signal, only look as far as the car in front kill!!!
                Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

done and did anyone view the other transport petitions as there is one in there to try and reverse the effects of the nerc bill and get our rights of way back.. def one to sign

Comment

DONE.. Those theiving gits can't stop taking our money and fun of driving be it for fun or a living,time to put a stop to this and make our voice count or is this not allowed either??
                    SILENCE........................I ... kill you

Comment

Done and signed.
                      BIG HAMMER FOR HIRE

Comment

Originally posted by kevhenson
                        done and did anyone view the other transport petitions as there is one in there to try and reverse the effects of the nerc bill and get our rights of way back.. def one to sign
                        i like the one on bullbars...............2 votes and it closes today
                        Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by kevhenson
                          THERE IS ALSO ONE ON REDUCING THE ROAD TAX INCREASE WE ARE ABOUT TO RECIEVE SOON B*******$
                          SILENCE........................I ... kill you

Comment

Working...
                          X