Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions

Am I being a bit overly possessive by telling the wife that I don't mind her driving the Surf, on the simple condition that she first has to prise the keys out of my dead fingers? The wench suggests that I am.
    Last edited by MattF; 2 February 2007, 04:28.

I let my misses drive the truck (i get less head aches that way ) except off road
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

I let my missus drive mine, but then she can drive anything competently, including motorcycles.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        I let my missus drive mine, but then she can drive anything competently, including motorcycles.
        (and she's reading over your shoulder right now...)
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
          (and she's reading over your shoulder right now...)

Nope, she left for work 20 mins ago.
          I can't start work 'till 10am. (old ladies that have to have their hair done every week!)

Comment

I can't start work 'till 10am. (old ladies that have to have their hair done every week!)
            You're doing hair now??........

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD

No, I mean they have to go and get their hair.............ah forgeddit!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
                LOL. He must have traded in his truck for a 3rd gen. Photo's Vince?
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Clare drives mine on and off road. gotta share your toys kids
                  TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

I think its going beyond possesive, I think its strange, wife drives the truck as much as do, in fact I,ll let pretty much anybody drive it. Ive loaned it to mates for transportation of big things. Its only a lump of metal/plastic ( 2nd gen/3rd gen) I just cant invest so much emotion in it even if it is my pride and joy. Mind you I am knocking on a bit, I think this business of your car being so important is a younger mans thing. I do know people who are on the point of being obssesive about where they park their motors, in case someone else gets close enough to touch when they open their doors and the slightest impact on their bumper is a major disaster.

Bogus
                    Сви можемо

Comment

When I asked for opinions, I did mean ones that agreed with me. Guess who just read the answers with the wife looking over his shoulder. Sods.

Comment

My wife drives like lightening, she's always hitting trees! As the surf is a 3rd car for us the insurance company offered to mirror my full NCD on the surf but they wouldn't do that if the wife was on it to drive as well as she's had 3 accidents all her fault and a speeding ticket.

Consequently the surf's mine............. all mine!!!!!

Dave

Comment

You doing boiler serviceing now Vince? is there no end to your talents
                          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by Ballibeg
                            My wife drives like lightening, she's always hitting trees! As the surf is a 3rd car for us the insurance company offered to mirror my full NCD on the surf but they wouldn't do that if the wife was on it to drive as well as she's had 3 accidents all her fault and a speeding ticket.

Consequently the surf's mine............. all mine!!!!!

Dave
                            Top reply.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                              When I asked for opinions, I did mean ones that agreed with me. Guess who just read the answers with the wife looking over his shoulder. Sods.
                              I agree with ya though the points a bit moot as my old woman dose'nt drive anyway, muggins has to taxi her arse everywhere, But if she did i would'nt let her touch my truck,
                              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                              X