Pigs can Fly!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pigs can Fly!!!!!

Hi. Can anybody out there in surf land recommend a good/honest garage in the Bristol area, or do pigs really fly? Now tried three in total. First one gave incorrect diagnosis but continued to fit part in my abscence, tried to charge me but had no joy. Second one quoted labour costs for five hours work for a one hour job, I laughed and walked away. Third one now has my surf, job still not complete and to top it all off has now somehow damaged my trucks bodywork. No money has yet been handed over. Garage owner denies that damage has been caused by him but muttered something about having to claim on his insurance. Hopeing to get truck back in one piece.

Tried any of these?......

http://www.toyotahilux.com/index.php?doc=119

Comment

tony is worth the travel... http://www.4x4toys.co.uk/
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Pigs Can Fly.

Hi, lets just say I have (possibly the bristol one as advised by roughtrax) will not be going back. Thanks for your response.

Comment

Which truck do you have, and whats the problem with it?

Comment

Pigs Can Fly

I have a 2.4td ssrx 1993. It had a distorted power steering pulley wheel where someone had tried to force it off with a bar, this then has caused the pump bearing to wear and cause a loud whiring and even louder rattling sound almost to explosion point. Next time will probably do the job myself. New to surfs at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
              tony is worth the travel... http://www.4x4toys.co.uk/
              Absolutely! Have been twice now and have been completely satisfied with the service and the chat, and the dogs will keep you entertained for hours.

I wont take my truck anywhere else now, even if his place is 90 miles from me. Worth it to be safe in the knowledge that he knows these trucks inside out and wont sh1t you about.

(Tony, cheques payable to Andy Mc... )
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Nope pigs cant fly, thats like asking a Surf to run for more than a fekin month witthout something falling orf or breaking

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
                  Nope pigs cant fly, thats like asking a Surf to run for more than a fekin month witthout something falling orf or breaking
                  Haha! Your bait's not fresh enough I'm afraid

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
                    You were saying, Victor?

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                      (Tony, cheques payable to Andy Mc... )
                      hehe, Cheers.

Plus there aways a chance I'll do something daft that you can bring up everyday for months on the forum........

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                        hehe, Cheers.

Plus there aways a chance I'll do something daft that you can bring up everyday for months on the forum........

I think I'd have to spell it out blow by blow cos no-one's biting!

(Or have you got your finger poised over the ban button so everyone's nervous?)

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                          (Or have you got your finger poised over the ban button so everyone's nervous?)
                          I think people have finally got the message

(and I still have the Moderator banning page open from doing FreEXxXTgP earlier......)
                          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                            I think people have finally got the message

(and I still have the Moderator banning page open from doing FreEXxXTgP earlier......)
                            There's aways one though. Oh, here's your missing l Tony.

Plus there aways a chance

Comment

Working...
                            X