clocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clocks

just got a m-reg 3ltr ssrx but the clock's still in kmh does anyone know of a good garage in the merseyside area that could change them and do general work and services thanks

is it just the odometer thats in kms or the speedo too? if the speedo is in kms only then it shouldn't have passed an MOT!
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Speedo isn't checked for the MOT. Mine's still in KMs.

You can buy a MPH face from ebay or Roughtrax and do it yourself (fiddly but technically easy) or just remember how many KMs for each speed limit in MPH - if you know what I mean.

Someone else can advise on a garage.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
        Speedo isn't checked for the MOT. Mine's still in KMs.

You can buy a MPH face from ebay or Roughtrax and do it yourself (fiddly but technically easy) or just remember how many KMs for each speed limit in MPH - if you know what I mean.

Someone else can advise on a garage.

My speedo face is in MPH, but it hasn't worked for two years. Still passes the MOT.
        When I first had it, the speedo was in KMH, but it still passed the MOT.

Comment

my old 2.4 never had a mph speedo face on it either and still passed it's first mot in this country.I got a face from Davey Knowles that used to be on here
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by geoff
            just got a m-reg 3ltr ssrx but the clock's still in kmh does anyone know of a good garage in the merseyside area that could change them and do general work and services thanks
            Get a new speedo face from roughtrax or even ebay and DIY Its not hard to get the clocks out just needs a bit of care.
            Trust your Hound.

Comment

Working...
            X