X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• google earth pay and play sites

ripped from another forum, for your pleasure

Hello peeps :

For those of you who don't know, Google Earth is a fantastic program that allows you to see satellite imagery of practically anywhere in the world. You can zoom in to street level and pan around as you please. Best of all it's free! Have a look and download it HERE.

Well I've been slaving away over the last few years to bring you a list of Pay and Play sites for Google Earth.

You can download it here http://www.alterastro.co.uk/GoogleEa...ay%20Sites.kmz

- When you have downloaded it, simply double click the doc.kml file and it will open into Google Earth automatically. You will only need to download it once - any changes/additions will register automatically

This is very much a work in progress, which will develop as I get more information, so if you have any suggestions, additions or amendments, then let me know.

Thanks and enjoy

Nick

*****UPDATE***** Please note that this file only works with Google Earth Version 4 and above. If you have version 3 or lower, you can update easily by clicking 'Help' and then 'Check for updates online' from within Google Earth.
    Last edited by andrewlee31; 1 February 2007, 19:27.
    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

and this

lat 53° 0'10.51"N
    long 2°18'58.22"W

is the marl hole behind work where i get to play on nights when theres no one around!!
    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

sorry where's the file to download ?

Comment

ooops fixed now
        TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

cheers - good find!
          Tim
          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Thanks for the information. Some weeks ago I tried to see the earth from the satellite with program help that I paid a lot. Thanks that I found https://yourmoneygeek.com where I read about some methods on how to get google play credit and I just paid half of the sum and it saved my pocket. I didn't know that if you register from a Samsung device you get 50$. I was surprised.
            Last edited by AlexMoore; 18 April 2020, 15:19.

Comment

Some weeks ago I tried to see the earth from the satellite with program help that I paid a lot. Thanks that I found https://yourmoneygeek.com where I read about some methods on how to get google play credit and I just paid half of the sum and it saved my pocket. I didn't know that if you register from a Samsung device you get 50$. I was surprised.

Comment

If we started sharing websites already, I would recommend this Forex broker rating, if you're interested in creating a broker account.
                Usually, I trade using microtransactions, but when I feel I can do more, I invest more.

Comment

Working...
                X