A34 nightmare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A34 nightmare

I was going home this afternoon and the A34 from just above the A34/M4 interchange was solid for miles. So I went the back way home and thought I would re-join A34, but no joy. So I had to drive down the Ridgeway for about a mile and pick up another green lane that took me to the RAL junction. Went down another track that goes over the A34. A mate said there was a bad accident and they shut it both ways.

Thank god for 4X4's, as i would have had to have gone to wantage and then into Didcot. And as the truck is on fumes that would have been a bad move....

Originally posted by M35A2
    I was going home this afternoon and the A34 from just above the A34/M4 interchange was solid for miles. So I went the back way home and thought I would re-join A34, but no joy. So I had to drive down the Ridgeway for about a mile and pick up another green lane that took me to the RAL junction. Went down another track that goes over the A34. A mate said there was a bad accident and they shut it both ways.

Thank god for 4X4's, as i would have had to have gone to wantage and then into Didcot. And as the truck is on fumes that would have been a bad move....
    Seems to be a bad road that, we got caught up a while back, two seperate pile-up, luckily they were on the opp carageway (south) but the rubber neckers caused two lots of tail backs,
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

i was heading back from chichester and the signs said "A34 closed after A4185"... like i'm supposed to know where that is??... couldn't imagine which road it was... sally traffic came to my rescue just in time!!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

A34......Oxfords favourite car park

Comment

Working...
        X