• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattF

I feel a logo session coming on.
    DO you now?

I get that feeling we are being watched

Last edited by Woodzie; 31 January 2007, 19:09.
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
      DO you now?

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
        did mine no probs.
        you must have the new MOT cert though.
        I've got the new style cert so must be something else.

Comment

I am finding this thread very taxing
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
            Suggestion. Try renewing your disc before the last moment, next time? You could have purchased the new disc at any time from the middle of last month. One only has oneself to blame for the predicament one is in.
            Cheeky Get!! I usually do sort it out early but as I have just done the Xtrail on line I thought it would be straight forward with the Surf. Oh well I'll take me flask and sarnies and join the queue at the post office. If I have not posted for a few days don't worry I'm still queuing!

Comment

it won't work if it's recently changed owners or has been insured... cos they won't have updated the details...

you've got 14 days into next month, so no rush!!
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by beaufighter
                Cheeky Get!! I usually do sort it out early but as I have just done the Xtrail on line I thought it would be straight forward with the Surf. Oh well I'll take me flask and sarnies and join the queue at the post office. If I have not posted for a few days don't worry I'm still queuing!
                Sorry. Couldn't resist. I tried to resist, really, I did.........

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                  it won't work if it's recently changed owners or has been insured... cos they won't have updated the details...

you've got 14 days into next month, so no rush!!
                  Sorry Matt but no you don't have 14 days. DVLA will record the date they receive your application and if you were pulled by the cops any time within the 14 days and didn't display a valid tax disc then you'll get done. Even if you had a valid disc and didn't have it on display you can still get done as using a vehicle on the road without displaying a valid disc is an offence.
                  Mike G

Comment

Working...
                  X