Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much can i expect for this? toyota cd

hilux surf cd cassette and radio toyota 55807

it all works well, thinking of ebaying it.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...6831&rd=1&rd=1
    Last edited by huff_diggler; 31 January 2007, 15:33.
    The benchmark....

Originally posted by huff_diggler
    hilux surf cd cassette and radio toyota 55807

it all works well, thinking of ebaying it.
    i wouldn't of thought you would get a great deal for it if its the jap one out of the surf.just put it on ebay and see what it fetches is your best bet
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

chuck on ebay, but i wouldnt plan on holidaying in the bahama's on the proceeds mate.
      TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

will do mate cheers, it's just sitting there in the box for the kenwood, seen some bits on fleabay that i would't mind clear indicators etc, should pull in enough for a pair.
        The benchmark....

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
          chuck on ebay, but i wouldnt plan on holidaying in the bahama's on the proceeds mate.
          how about bognor???
          The benchmark....

Comment

will do mate cheers, it's just sitting there in the box for the kenwood, seen some bits on fleabay that i would't mind clear indicators etc, should pull in enough for a pair.
            just be aware that those clear indicators on ebay are not of great quality and will start to let water in.Try Tonyn or roughtrax for them as they are better quality
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
              just be aware that those clear indicators on ebay are not of great quality and will start to let water in.Try Tonyn or roughtrax for them as they are better quality
              good heads up cheers buddy, know what you mean...
              The benchmark....

Comment

I also beleive some of them don't carry an 'E' mark. If you fit them, be prepaired to fail your next MOT as my mate with so called Lexus style lights fitted to his Impretza did!

Comment

I had one of these in my Surf. Even with a band expander it was a duffer. I fed mine to the wheelie bin, best place for it. Sorry but cassettes

I put in a single CD Radio and used the space to make a swith panel.

Anyway good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by beaufighter
                    Pictures man, pictures. Switch, BTW.

Comment

I had one of these in my Surf. Even with a band expander it was a duffer. I fed mine to the wheelie bin, best place for it. Sorry but cassettes

Anyway good luck.
                      cheers, the cassette works fine, so does the cd ,as for the radio, i never used it, but the former owner did and say's it's all good,

someone told me the stereos were made by akai, as toyota don't make car radio's, akai arent sh!te are they?
                      The benchmark....

Comment

Akai arent sh!te are they?
                        No.

Comment

cheers, the cassette works fine, so does the cd ,as for the radio, i never used it, but the former owner did and say's it's all good,

someone told me the stereos were made by akai, as toyota don't make car radio's, akai arent sh!te are they?
                          I suppose Akai are as good/bad as the rest. I understand that there are very few manufacturers only many badges.

I've put a Sony in mine. Not for any other reason than Halfords were doing a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                            Pictures man, pictures. Switch, BTW.
                            I will as soon as I work out how it's done. I have the pics on an SD card, any suggestions?

Comment

I've put a Sony in mine. Not for any other reason than Halfords were doing a deal.
                              Sony every time , I put a sony minidisc in mine.....Doesn't jump when offroading
                              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                              X