How quick was this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How quick was this

On Saturday the 20th January me and Mrs jotto decided that we had had enough of living in watford, so decided to move, Friday 26th had some one out to value our house, then on Sunday we went up to Wisbech to view a couple of properties. Monday morning put in an offer on a nice little house(about the same size as we have now) set in 1/3 acre(about 20 x bigger than we have now) Phoned our estate agents and told them to put ours on the market and then had 5 viewings that evening, Today we have had an offer on ours so all is looking good for a move in the not to distant future.

A very happy Mr & Mrs jotto
    I'm a custard donut monster

Originally posted by jotto
    On Saturday the 20th January me and Mrs jotto decided that we had had enough of living in watford, so decided to move, Friday 26th had some one out to value our house, then on Sunday we went up to Wisbech to view a couple of properties. Monday morning put in an offer on a nice little house(about the same size as we have now) set in 1/3 acre(about 20 x bigger than we have now) Phoned our estate agents and told them to put ours on the market and then had 5 viewings that evening, Today we have had an offer on ours so all is looking good for a move in the not to distant future.

Nice one Mr and Mrs J.Good luck and hope it all goes ok for you Jon
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Great news .......Where is Wisbech ?
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

isn't it great when a dream becomes a plan, and then it actually starts happening... all the very best, hope it works out.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
          Great news .......Where is Wisbech ?

It's in Cambridgeshire, but quite close to Kings Lynn which is Norfolk.

Comment

Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Jotto
              It's in Cambridgeshire, but quite close to Kings Lynn which is Norfolk.
              NICE......Away from the smog
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Good Luck with it mate, A change is as good as a rest
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                (")_(")

Comment

Have fun. Don't envy you the moving bit, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                    I was waiting for that one Good luck guys
                    Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

good luck with the move mate , dont forget to put kettle ,cups, milk tea in last box
                      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Good Luck Mr & Mrs Jotto, an even better excuse to go to Norfolk Often !!!!

There's always a Payback .... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
                        Buncefield Burner

Comment

We will be about 40 miles from the Norfolk offroad site
                          And plenty of room in the garden for surfers to camp.
                          I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

We will be about 40 miles from the Norfolk offroad site
                            And plenty of room in the garden for surfers to camp.

Is that going to be the 4X4 toys' overflow carpark for trucks in various states of modifying?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                              Is that going to be the 4X4 toys' overflow carpark for trucks in various states of modifying?
                              I was thinking the same thing
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                              (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                              X