Fines!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fines!!!!

Oh dear, due to a mix up with intended purchase of weekly parking permit and actually purchasing a daily one, I got given two parking fines this week. The first time I thought the lazy inspector just couldn't be bothered to check my ticket but the second day I realised something was very wrong. I now face £100 of fines

Just written an embarassingly snivvelling grovelly appeal letter. Wonder if I'll get lucky...
    Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Originally posted by Snoop
    Oh dear, due to a mix up with intended purchase of weekly parking permit and actually purchasing a daily one, I got given two parking fines this week. The first time I thought the lazy inspector just couldn't be bothered to check my ticket but the second day I realised something was very wrong. I now face £100 of fines

Just written an embarassingly snivvelling grovelly appeal letter. Wonder if I'll get lucky...
    Ouch Snoop

Would just becoming a father be a suitable excuse for said letter - ie your mind was on other matters

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
      Ouch Snoop

Would just becoming a father be a suitable excuse for said letter - ie your mind was on other matters

Trev

Any normal father would clearly accept this excuse - but these are parking companies and normal rules do not apply.... !
      Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop
        Any normal father would clearly accept this excuse - but these are parking companies and normal rules do not apply.... !
        You could always threaten them with the contents of those early nappies

Comment

First day of the week First Cellar candidate of the week??

I mean its stupid, but not too incredibly stupid, Im sure youll be OK and somebody else will beat you before the week is much older.

Hope you managed to snivel sufficiently to escape the fine although I somehow doubt it. You will after all be pleading to a "JOBSWORTH" and thats usually a waste of ink, breath, and time. They are incapable of an independent thought or making a decision which in any way deviates from the stone tablets which they operate from.

Bogus
          Сви можемо

Comment

Snoop is excused, he has just become a dad for the first time, his life has just been turned inside out !

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
              They are incapable of an independent thought or making a decision which in any way deviates from the stone tablets which they operate from.
              Now that you've reminded me of it, that may actually be what he can argue with them upon. Did you buy the pass from a machine or from some vendor? Did you specifically ask for a weekly pass, but were given a daily one?

One point to note is to scrutinise their response letter and read exactly what it says, without interpretation. That was another point I made them suffer for when they tried it on with me. They quoted cartloads of apparent rules, none of which they actually supplied me with when I requested them, and each one they "quoted" was riddled with personal interpretation by themselves. Seriously, a teenage girl going suffering PMT and going through the typical teenage girl attitude could not have written a more petulant and drivel filled set of communiques than they did.

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                Snoop is excused, he has just become a dad for the first time, his life has just been turned inside out !
                This reeks of favouritism by some Sussex Cosa Nostra , Mafia kind of club.
                I,ll be watching to see if this kindness extends to idiots from other counties/regions

Bogus
                Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
                  This reeks of favouritism by some Sussex Cosa Nostra , Mafia kind of club.
                  I,ll be watching to see if this kindness extends to idiots from other counties/regions

Bogus
                  Nope, just showing some common sense and NOT being a jobsworth

Comment

Working...
                  X