Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Yep! Here in Norfolk too! Yeeeha!
    Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Some here, although not really covered the road
      www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

covered the carpark here at work nicely I can confirm my new KL71's give good snow traction!
        there was a 911 spinning around in it a minute ago so Im not the only one having fun
        Tim

Comment

Not enough here to do anything
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Not a thing up here could'nt even manage a frost last night, just more rain. swimming anyone?

Comment

Nice coverage, about inch thick down this way.

They gritted our road on Monday nite, but not last nite..not bad considering it was forecast.

Doesn't stop some people still driving like to$$as.

Gonna go and make a snowman in works car park now!!!

Comment

Loads here in Sussex! Set off for work this morning and listening to the radio it just sounded like chaos and I started getting calls cancelling the days meetings so I turned round and came home. Can't get back up my drive though as too steep and icy!!!!
                Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

2 inches or so in NW Kent - roads clearing quickly, but where I park the car is still hard-packed icy snow due to lack of salting. Glad I left the Geolandar I/Ts on now!
                  Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

We had a some early but seems to be going now.

Last edited by andy; 24 January 2007, 15:32.

Comment

all gone now pretty much
                      Tim

Comment

Had a nightmare this morning.

Slept in late and left 10 mins after I should have done (on a normal day)

Went outside and couldn't believe it. Must have had 4 inches of snow on the truck and about 2 inches on the road. Have to drive from Didcot to Thatcham for work. Pulled out in 2WD and the ar*e went out straight away, so engaged 4WD and drove all the way to Thatcham at 40mph, apart from when I got on the A34 which was pretty clear, so disengaged 4WD and got up to 60. Turned off at Beedon turn off, down to 40 and back on with the 4WD. On the way down the flakes were massive and it was a total white out.

The truck performed well in it's first snow. Although I did consider taking the Defender, as that's permanent 4WD and has Michilin XCL tyres which are awesome in the snow.

This guy has posted some pictures on the truck forum I joined not so long ago. Check out the pictures for REAL snow. They are driving on lakes in the NWT in Canada.

http://www.oddsodz.com/onlinetrucker...e7c8e8a9fbf12b

Comment

The worst thing I did this morning with the snow was try and use my sidesteps to get in... bl00dy lethal, my foot skidded straight off it and I cracked my shin on the side of the steps They'll be coming off soon then!
                          Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop
                            The worst thing I did this morning with the snow was try and use my sidesteps to get in... bl00dy lethal, my foot skidded straight off it and I cracked my shin on the side of the steps They'll be coming off soon then!
                            how you gonna drive if you take your shins off...
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

has vatchman driven his beast in snow yet?

I couldnt even reverse into drive on snow in 2wd, had to engage 4wd
                              so wouldnt like to have a monster V8 surf with no 4wd option in snow!, unless boot was loaded with cement!!
                              Landcruiser Colorado
                              Sub. Forester

Comment

Working...
                              X